Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
arcane_chaos said:
is anyone else having a hard time downloading the update? an update like this would take me normally 10min to update....mine is taking about an hour....

Should have downloaded it yesterday just in case ;)

Around the Network

cool psn back online, i added some ppl from vgchartz already

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

arcane_chaos said:
is anyone else having a hard time downloading the update? an update like this would take me normally 10min to update....mine is taking about an hour....

took about 3 mins for me, I can't log on to psn, my friends are on thought....

It took me 3-4 minutes to download, and I was still on last i checked but my kids are hogging the living room now so cant check it or the store. I wanna get resogun, wouldnt let me earlier

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

resogun is a very fun and cool game, just finished the arcade. might try some online co-op soon :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Loving Killzone!! Looks absolutely stunning too. Even better in person. Had no slowdowns or judder with framerate. Controller is the best controller I've ever used. Sticks are amazing and triggers are a joy to use.

Assassin's Creed looks amazing as well. Water is magnificent as well as the foliage. IQ is incredible, and should be better when the update allows it to output at native 1080p.

Got the update done in about 3 minutes, but still can't log onto PSN. UI is slick as fuck and love the multitasking.

Just a heads up, I'll be adding BloodyRain and Joe on psn when I can log in. May just go through the PSNation list and add more people. Will let you know it's me when I do.

I couldn't log on with my Mmm_fish_tacos account... It let me make a new one thought, anyone want to add my second account? Nuclear_greybush.

oh, and it wont let me use my vita with my fishtacos account with my new account...

DD_Bwest said:
It took me 3-4 minutes to download, and I was still on last i checked but my kids are hogging the living room now so cant check it or the store. I wanna get resogun, wouldnt let me earlier

Oh yeah it was quick. Halfway downloaded by the time I even made it to that point.

Also Pez, can you update the list? I ended up getting the camera and knack today.

Mmmfishtacos said:
oh, and it wont let me use my vita with my fishtacos account with my new account...

Yeah just wait a while and switch your ps4 to your real account once the servers are free tonight. Having the same account for everything is a must.