By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo and Politics Collide?

HILLARY SEEKS HELP FROM MESSIAH

Hillary Clinton must have a sixth sense about seeking help in her presidential campaign.

Stumping in a Shoney’s in Columbia this morning, she was chatting up diners and asking for their votes when she came upon an 8-year-old boy more interested in his Nintendo DS Power Ranger game than either his breakfast or the intruding New York senator.

Clinton gamely sat down next to the boy, who didn’t remove his headphones or interrupt play.

“This guy, what’s he doing?” she asked. “Beating up on bad people?”

The boy seemed to agree, so Clinton asked the logical question for a candidate fighting an uphill battle in South Carolina: “Can I have him come with me?”

And what a person to ask. Although the boy’s mom, Trinice Harmon claims no special powers for her son, his name is Messiah.

Around the Network

I knew it, hilary clinton is pink ranger in real life

(is pink ranger a power ranger?)

oh rol, you do amuse us so

Mwuahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

RolStoppable said:
I know the Power Rangers, but who is Hillary Clinton?

That made me laugh hard. +5000 B. exp. for your FE characters.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

That kid is probably a hardcore democrat

i would be more intrested in a power rangers game than anything hilary clinton had to say too

I didn't realise the power rangers were still popular.

Hillary's not too bad.... compared to Bush...

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Apparently power rangers are more popular than Hilary "The Ice Queen" Clinton. Maybe he she should have started fake crying and the kid would have paid more attention to her.