By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58
Andrespetmonkey said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Put me in the Microsoft team.

Do it.

u don't deserve the so called love that MS  gives. it's a special misguided kind of love. MS has emotional detachment disorder. that's real love, and you don't deserve it lol.

Around the Network

i knw you would pick MS. you need to stop feeling srry for them lol.

If I had to choose, I guess I'd pick the Playstation team. I like all the current gen consoles, but, I do find myself playing my PS3 the most.

well i guess i would say Sony, mainly for japanese 3rd party. otherwise im a huge fan of some of Ninty 1st party... put me down as a Square Enix guy

Ninty

Around the Network

Team Sony!

I'll be the cheerleader (I was head cheerleader in school fyi) for team Sony and I'll bake cookies and make everyone laugh with my lame jokes =P

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

nintendo

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby

If I could only afford one system, it would be Nintendo's (The generation does not matter) , Zeld IS video gaming to me and I would have to put it above all else if I was forced to.

That being said I have always been a multiple platform kind of guy. This generation it was PC/360/Wii + DS/PSP while the generation before I had GC/PS2 /Xbox.

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

Where's the Retro Coalition?

Chunli said:
Team Sony!

I'll be the cheerleader (I was head cheerleader in school fyi) for team Sony and I'll bake cookies and make everyone laugh with my lame jokes =P

Ok, time for a lame joke. 

"And action!" 

XP