By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58
Blacksaber said:
Was raised on Sega and will forever be a blind follower of Sega.

Sorry, extinct people don't count. Go back to your cave, imaginary man!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Nintendo forever.

MS.

Unless Essendon Bombers count. Then Them.

So M$.

I would say Im one of the most obvious multi platform owners on this site. Ive bought every console / handheld launch day this entire generation.

That being said the 360 was my favorite console this gen. Still though Id consider myself multi plat since I have no allegiance to MS and could be easily swayed to have a new "favorite"

Miguel_Zorro said:

Also, what's the criteria? Which systems we own? Which we prefer?  The ones we spend the most time playing?

I used to love Sega, but how is it even possible to be on the Sega team now? Isn't that like saying you play for the Montreal Expos?

Just the one you prefer.  I just put Sega on there for good measure :P lol  Im sure we have some old school gamers in here who like sega a lot so why not haha

Around the Network

70% PC, 20% Nintendo, 4% Atari, 3% Sony, 2% Microsoft, 1% SEGA

PC, dood.

Mark me down for Nintendo.

If you change "Sony" for "PlayStation", you can put me down for that.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Team Nintendo :)

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.