By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Halo Wars, Alan Wake, Ninja Gaiden II, Too Human, Banjo-Kazooie 3, Lost Odyssey, Culdcept Saga, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead... none of those titles intrigue you at all? I know I'll be buying at least half of them eventually.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

you should have at least let microsoft show their cards(upcoming games) for the rest of the year... im pretty sure they've bought an exclusive or two...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

@fazz

i don't know what to do with the extra cash! i sold the games with it, and the games alone had earned me about 230 bucks!! i may buy more wii and ps3 games with the money or buy myself some lunch.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Garcian Smith said:
Halo Wars, Alan Wake, Ninja Gaiden II, Too Human, Banjo-Kazooie 3, Lost Odyssey, Culdcept Saga, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead... none of those titles intrigue you at all? I know I'll be buying at least half of them eventually.

As will I Cant wait for those titles and others like Infinite undiscovery, huxley, and project offset....

Seriously you sell your 360 when we could possibly have our best year yet?????

Im so confused

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

@bonafide

i may rebuy one maybe in late 2008 or 2009.

@garcian

i have officially been PSWIIed!

(plus Wii and PS3's lineups are looking to take down 360's.) I get those games maybe next year when i rebuy a 360.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius
Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:

bolded ones are what im interested in...left 4 dead for Pc and ps3 too though too human will probably get delayed for the hundreth time...

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

@Blingoo

the 360's best year was 2007. (undisputedly)

True Genius
daactualfact said:
@bonafide

i may rebuy one maybe in late 2008 or 2009.

@garcian

i have officially been PSWIIed!

(plus Wii and PS3's lineups are looking to take down 360's.) I get those games maybe next year when i rebuy a 360.
Honestly whenever i decide to get a wii( which probably wont be til later in the year) i might just sell my ps3 or 360 because theres really no reason to keep all 3.. so to see other people do it is very interesting to me..

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

To each, his own. Your 360 wasn't making you happy, so you sold it. Kudos. I think it was a bad move though. Every console has something to offer. Exclusives, innovation, community, etc. The only way to not miss out on anything, is to own everything. You were one of the few who could boast this. Feel free to make another thread about re-buying your 360 in November. Nobody's gonna judge you.

@OP

Well, to each his own, but I have to say bad move, you have the money to own all three consoles and you have to sell one? And honestly, the 360 is a great console to own now. Just my .02

-proud owner of Xbox 360 ans PS3