By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft hacked... why is no one covering this?

hasonap said:
Max King of the Wild said:
hasonap said:
hasonap said:
NiKKoM said:
NiKKoM said:
its pretty pointless to blame that "fanbase" made look like the psn hack was worse while every mainstream media was reporting it as one of the biggest hack ever affecting 77 million users.. even to a point that goverment official asking questions.. it even has his own wikipage..

but yeah.. they must be MS fans..

Those reports werover a week after the hack happened. The ones on this website posting non stop threads about it before we even knew what you posted were the MS fanbase... so yeah... they were MS fans

please point to these threads.. I can only remember Psn being doing.. people speculating because there was no info from sony  and then the shit went down
when it was a hack and they leaked our personal information..

Go look for them yourself. Sony admited immediatly they were victim of an attack. They didn't say how bad it was till a week later. During that week nonstop crap from the MS fans

Key point here is that MS said how bad it is, some computers were hacked but no personal information was taken what more can they clarify to you?

As for the crap from MS fans does that mean that you are just as childish as they are? Because you certainly make it look like it.

MS Said they don't think personal info was taken... which is actually what Sony said. However, Sony brought in to FBI to help them with the investigation to make sure

So if Microsoft, Apple, Facebook and twitter doesn't bring in the FBI or if they don't have a discussion about this anymore could we just render your thread pointless because unless you have someone working in the Xbox departement saying that they were hacked too your responses are off the grid.

Even then, no.

Ahh I guess you're that kind of guy a really stobborn one! Anyway if you are so certain of this let's just wait for next week because that is supposedly when a company should tell their customers that they lost their information. I mean you're only proving one point right now and that is that Sony was really handling the situation bad and just like I said unless something change in Microsoft's statement next week you officially just made a fool out of yourself.

It could be the other way around that we are the fools if you are right but I doubt it :)

Btw stop being so one-sided!

I'm not saying any more will come from this. The fact is it doesn't matter if anything else comes from it. If the initial reports are the extent of it that's fine. No one posted it the second it happened is the very point. The Psn attack isn't even the only example.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Desperation can make people look very silly

I agree, people saying I'm gonna get banned because they don't like the fact MS got hacked look very silly

That's about the only thing I'd agree with you about though.  The fact you haven't broken a rule doesn't change the fact your selling your reputation down the river with this thread though.

slowmo said:

I agree, people saying I'm gonna get banned because they don't like the fact MS got hacked look very silly

Let's see here "desperation" taken from the Oxford Dictionary of English

1. Feeling or showing a hopeless sense that a sítuation is so bad as to be impossbile to deal with

2. Having a great need or desire for something

Something tells me that number 2 suits you pretty good, am I right?

As for your recent comment about MS not saying anything else it still isn't the same thing, Sony was targeted on PSN, Ms has so far said nothing about any hacking against the Xbox servers as much as we know right now is that some MS computers were hacked and supposedly no Personal information was taken UNTIL that is proven wrong I suggest that you take a break and go play a game or watch Tv or whatever, because so far your comments are just based on your conspiricy

Imaginedvl said:
slowmo said:

Who said we do not like the fact that MS got banned?

It is you trying to make things out of it that is annoying. Like this conspiracy that because they do not specificaly say that they lost any information it automatically mean they did on your mind. Oh... and he was talking about you lol....

You need some cafe now

Please point out where is said anything of the sort that personal info was definatly lost by MS

slowmo said:
slowmo said:

That's about the only thing I'd agree with you about though.  The fact you haven't broken a rule doesn't change the fact your selling your reputation down the river with this thread though.

MS gets hacked. Nobody makes a thread about. The forums are silent about it. I notice that if this were Sony there would be 5 threads about it the hour the news broke. I point this out... somehow I'm selling my reputation? Because I'm pointing out the different reaction to the fanbases in this community... please get a grip.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
slowmo said:

It is you trying to make things out of it that is annoying. Like this conspiracy that because they do not specificaly say that they lost any information it automatically mean they did on your mind. Oh... and he was talking about you lol....

You need some cafe now

Please point out where is said anything of the sort that personal info was definatly lost by MS

No... Sorry but we are done with "pointing" you out the obvious.
You just keep responding with non-sense whatever we said.

Really sorry for the PSN hack; looks like it really bothered you.

Imaginedvl said:
Imaginedvl said:
slowmo said:

You need some cafe now

I got free games from it and didn't even use the year identity protection sony offered. It didn't bother me none. What bothered me is people like you (nsanity) who are like vultures that wait for any shred of negative news on Sony to post on these forums. Even though the "news" is completely bogus. For example, "sony hates women because they didn't have one present during Ps4 reveal." Now, yeah the PSN attack turned out to be bad. However, before we knew that there were a ton of crap about it

Imaginedvl said:
Imaginedvl said:
slowmo said:

You need some cafe now

I got free games from it and didn't even use the year identity protection sony offered. It didn't bother me none. What bothered me is people like you (nsanity) who are like vultures that wait for any shred of negative news on Sony to post on these forums

wow... really... You are going that far with thread lol

Imaginedvl said:
Imaginedvl said:
Imaginedvl said:
slowmo said:

You need some cafe now

I got free games from it and didn't even use the year identity protection sony offered. It didn't bother me none. What bothered me is people like you (nsanity) who are like vultures that wait for any shred of negative news on Sony to post on these forums

wow... really... You are going that far with thread lol

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm going how far with what? That's what the thread has always been about and I have maintained that throughout the thread. If this exact situation happened to Sony yesterday Nsanity and others would have made a thread about it within the hour the news broke.

slowmo said:
slowmo said:

MS gets hacked. Nobody makes a thread about. The forums are silent about it. I notice that if this were Sony there would be 5 threads about it the hour the news broke. I point this out... somehow I'm selling my reputation? Because I'm pointing out the different reaction to the fanbases in this community... please get a grip.

Why do I need to get a grip?  I'm neither angry, emotional, confrontational or anything that requires me to "get a grip".  If you can't be civil, don't bother replying please.

You could have just posted the article, by mentioning the forum was quiet about it and pushing a confrontational agenda, you've made this thread into something its not.  If you don't believe you've made yourself look foolish in this thread that's your opinion but I assure you there is a large number of people that agree with me that you've not painted yourself in a good light.  Now I believe that answered your question regarding why I thought you were selling your reputation.