By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft hacked... why is no one covering this?

Is this a response to that raid on that hackers home who leaked Nextbox info?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Max King of the Wild said:
NiKKoM said:

LOL... that's not even posted by Nsantiy.. this is my advice for you: you could like.. not enter those threads.. you're welcome!

But they are comical so I will continue entering them

Also I never said it was strictly nsanity. I said people like him

you're such a silly boy.. if he would stop you couldn't enter them..

now lets enjoy some gifs

I'd prefer them to not exist. But if they do I might as well have a few laughs right? Good gifs

hatmoza said:
Is this a response to that raid on that hackers home who leaked Nextbox info?

LOL! No! but it's just more eviidence of what I'm saying. Sony sues over someone hacking their console and telling people. MS (supposedly) raids someone who tried to sell a dev kit for the nextbox and MS isn't persecuted like Sony

clutching at straws

Neowin

The certificate has been renewed, and service has been restored. Here's the official announcement from the Azure page:

On Friday, February 22 at 12:44 PM PST, Storage experienced a worldwide outage impacting HTTPS traffic due to an expired SSL certificate. This did not impact HTTP traffic. We have executed repair steps to update SSL certificate on the impacted clusters and have recovered to over 99% availability across all sub-regions. We will continue monitoring the health of the Storage service and SSL traffic for the next 24 hrs. Customers may experience intermittent failures during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes our customers.

http://www.neowin.net/news/windows-azure-suffers-yet-another-extended-outage

Around the Network

My god is this thread still kicking!?! Come on "Max King of the Wild" I'm sure you have some hobbies other than being on one thread all the day right?

hasonap said:
My god is this thread still kicking!?! Come on "Max King of the Wild" I'm sure you have some hobbies other than being on one thread all the day right?

LOL! my last post was an hour ago.  Ironic you just posted and bumped the thread and made the thread last this much longer

Shouldn't you be calling out Sony fans for not responding to this news the way you think it should be? I mean, apparently the MS fans did their part when PSN was hacked, it's the Sony fans fault for not making a big deal out of it. You have tried to do you part though.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
Shouldn't you be calling out Sony fans for not responding to this news the way you think it should be? I mean, apparently the MS fans did their part when PSN was hacked, it's the Sony fans fault for not making a big deal out of it. You have tried to do you part though.

HAHA! good point didn't think of it from that point of view

God damn Sony fans for not jumping all over this news... now that I think of it though the one who would most likely jump on it is turkish and I can't really stand his threads sometimes... I'd rather talk about features, games and hardware rather than trying to find any slate against the company to post

The Sony PSN hack was blown out of proportion. In fact, if people actually had any economic perspective, they would know that.

Credit card banks have gotten hacked so really a company getting hacked isn't much of a rare thing. As far as people pointing at sony giving free games as the depth of the problem, I would look at it the way a company solves a problem. They gave free games for taking a month to restart their service, which meant they took their problems seriously.

Most corporations have that taboo of rolling over their consumers don't they? The only thing that made the hack serious was Sony themselves. They accepted it, and closed the service for a month.