By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Unofficial Women of VGChartz Welcome Committee Thread

Hi. I realize the girl community here is really tiny and not a strong demographic, so I am creating a welcome committee here hoping we might be able to change that some. Hopefully we could use this to touch base and maybe introduce themselves ourselves more publically so other womenz can find eachother and we can all interact <3 I sometimes miss the Introductions thread, but that way, maybe this can encourage the womenz to participate more and offer an incentive to stay active here.

******Please, guys, I know it's not easy, but please keep the joking/spam posts to the minimum******

If you know of any other female members who might be interested, please point them this direction so we can all find each other! And do please welcome everyone!

Note: This is more or less an expansion of this thread, and this.

Around the Network

Edit: Welcome Women. We think you are cool. Enjoy da site!!!

I'm your first friend marucha!
We had a bolerooffire girl, but she left. I miss her.
And trashleg. TL was our queen.

Y..you too!

theprof00 said:
I'm your first friend marucha!
We had a bolerooffire girl, but she left. I miss her.
And trashleg. TL was our queen.

Oh the point is that the girls will hopefully see the thread once joining the forum and come say hi :)

Guys, if you could keep the joke posts to a minimum, I would appreciate it. I'm trying to keep this thread open specifically for introductions.

Around the Network

I know I already introduced myself in the other thread. But hey all! We exist and believe it or not, we play the same games you do! xD

Maris said:
I know I already introduced myself in the other thread. But hey all! We exist and believe it or not, we play the same games you do! xD

Welcome Maris! :D

I welcome all women to this site. Please don't let our stalkers take away from the experience.

NintendoPie said:
I welcome all women to this site. Please don't let our stalkers take away from the experience.

Welcome Ninpie! lol

Aren't we all women? At least that's what Basil keeps telling us over and over again -> This thread is pretty redundant :P

Now seriously, I think this thread could turn out great, depending on how many women will participate in it. Let's just hope the next female newcomers will be picked up by you or some reasonable male posters - like me :D