By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many games will you buy on launch of PS4

If you have decided to buy ps4, how many games will you buy on Launch day ( assume that the games that they showed yesterday are the the launch titles)

i'll buy 4 : Killzone , Infamous Watchdogs and Witness

the worst thing that i saw was from MM i mean why make a game for PS move, how many ps move games sold more than a millon, how many people have ps move? i have ps move but i won't buy any more move games because i just don't play them. Also i am not exactly sure what was the game, you can create puppet and play with them? i bought all the LBP games even the vita one and i think all of them are great especially the vita version and i would of bought the LBP3 no matter what but i think they messed up this time we will see.

Around the Network

Deep Down, Knack (Me)
Killzone, Watchdogs (My baby brother)

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Chunli said:
Deep Down, Knack (Me)

your baby brother has better taste :D

sepisfu said:
Chunli said:
Deep Down, Knack (Me)

your baby brother has better taste :D

Hahaha!

He's actually 17 years old but I keep calling him my baby brother to annoy him. Especially in front of hot girls. XD

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Well providing these games are launch titles or are available when I am ready during the launch window.

- Killzone
- inFAMOUS
- Watch Dogs
- Drive Club
- Knack (I'm curious about this one).

I don't see Deep Down as a launch title game, but I am interested in it. The other titles that were shown are all good in their own right, but I'm still expanding my PS3, PSV and 3DS libraries, so the other PS4 games I will get later.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

MM thing was a tech demo, not a game. Turn that frown upside down!

Killzone Shadow Wall
Knack
Infamous Second Sun
are all day one no questions asked.

The rest I still need convincing on. Of course I fully expect more games to be announced hahaha. Shame we aren't getting a Wipeout game from evolution instead.

Deep Down hands down. That atmosphere was unbelievably tense. It's definitely not gonna be a launch title though.

KZ: SF
Watch Dogs
Drive Club
and the next Assassin's Creed will also probably be available by then.

If all that they showed is release window games. Witness for me. And check Knack for review scores.

Killzone, Infamous & The Witcher 3 (if it's out by then) and that's it for the first month :)

JoeTheBro said:
MM thing was a tech demo, not a game. Turn that frown upside down!

Killzone Shadow Wall
Knack
Infamous Second Sun
are all day one no questions asked.

The rest I still need convincing on. Of course I fully expect more games to be announced hahaha. Shame we aren't getting a Wipeout game from evolution instead.

Yeah true that was a tech demo but I think their game will be based on that