By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - POK-E-MON!!!

Is there still a gender bias between diamond and pearl? As in a version would have more male pokemon vs female pokemon?

Around the Network

You know >.> if it's a problem you can turn off the battle animations it speeds things up.

Kwaad said:

Seeing that, I will never buy it. I do not like easy games. :|

Same reason for me why i never bought a playstation, it's too easy for me.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Has anyone who has the game got into the Seals or the underground yet? I love them both probably spent over 8 hours on just that. I've won capture the flag in wireless play with a friend more then 10 times so I've ranked up my underground card to decorate my base with some sweet stuff. I got a tv now.

The seals are totally new, you can basically modify the animation when your pokemon jumps out of his pokeball. you can line the ground with smoke setup lightening bolts to fly out with flames. All kinds of stuff, plus if you capture the unown which is a pokemon that looks like letters of the alphabet, its one kind of pokemon but there are 26 for each letter plus later you can unlock a "!" and "?" and then you can get letter seals so you can place messages to explode out of your ball during battle. I have, "IN YA FACE" for one of them. you need to show your unowns to a boy who gives you the letter seals. There really is infinite things to keep you busy in this game. 

Sorry to double post and to bring this topic back up, but just wanted to admit I was wrong about something on here. After sinking 74 hours into the new pokemon, which has been amazing, I've dug my copy emerald and ruby to transfer pokemon I played through a little and have to admit the older titles are definitly faster, text screens and move selection blaze through there on the new one there is a slight bit of a pause, and another big difference is in the old ones you could surf pretty much the same speed as being on a bicycle in the new one it's as slow as walking. Nonetheless it really hasn't hurt my game experience, but after replaying the old ones I do wish it was faster.

Around the Network

I've stopped after getting the 5th badge, because I don't know what else to do. 0.o

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

5th badge is that the badge in the same city as the pokemon contest hall? Or is that in the city where there's the marsh? I can't remember anymore, there is a tricky spot in there I had to use the guide book for.