$399 68 32.54%

$299 27 12.92%

Bajilion dollars 2 0.96%

350 Kaz dollars 4 1.91%

two Wii U's duc-taped toghether 9 4.31%

Total:209
Jay520 said:
Hmmm "Two Wii U's duct-taped together"

I'm trying to use that sentence to troll the Wii U by making duct-tape seem more valuable than the Wii U. But every time I try, the duct-tape becomes also more valuable than the PS4 which I don't want. Can anyone help me word a troll sentence to make PS4 > duct tape > 2 Wii Us?

thx

what if the ps4 IS the duct-tape

Around the Network

$399 BUT they will lose $100 a unit.

I guess I'd be willing to pay $599. No more than that.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Seeing the specs anything under $499 will be surprising. The lack of price gives me pause might see another $599 though. We shall see.

theprof00 said:
Jay520 said:
Hmmm "Two Wii U's duct-taped together"

I'm trying to use that sentence to troll the Wii U by making duct-tape seem more valuable than the Wii U. But every time I try, the duct-tape becomes also more valuable than the PS4 which I don't want. Can anyone help me word a troll sentence to make PS4 > duct tape > 2 Wii Us?

thx

what if the ps4 IS the duct-tape

Around the Network

Not really seeing anything that would make me pay, say... $599 upon release like I did back in early 2007, but I consider $399 to be a very reasonable price for a moderately spec'd console.

I'd be building a pretty craptastic gaming PC at that price, and that wouldn't even include the price of a new Windows licence and I'd be reusing an old M/KB.

I'm not really willing to pay more than $299 for anything...

Im wowed. It's a neat console. Im expecting 500 Dollars for it or they'll make a loss. Of course, Im waiting untill it drops to 250 or somthing similar like the PS3.

wfz said:
I saw nothing that wowed or interested me personally on a technical nor game-y side, so it will definitely take a lot more to get me to drop down more than $49 for the system. I say $49 because that's what I bought my PS3 for a few years ago and I'm comparing the value I see myself getting out of this so far.

How the hell did you get a PS3 for that price? Did you rob someone and drop fifty bucks in your haste to get away?

Money is no object. I saw Falcom in the list of PS4 third party supporters and I SHALL have the system.