By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted reaches 1M?

http://vgchartz.com/games/index.php?name=&console=PS3&publisher=&genre=&keyword=&order=Sales

At least for now, Uncharted has sold 1 million units according to VGChartz. That's really impressive for a new exclusive IP that was released in November.

EDIT: "At least for now" I mean that unless VGChartz overtracked it... 

Around the Network

And people were saying it was a flop... pssshhhh..

Also heavenly sword and ratchet are going to be million sellers in a month or so as well.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Soriku said:
Already posted

Really? I didn't see another thread about it... my bad.

I think it's fantastic news!! It's nice to see that the medium sized install base doesn't completely deter sales. I'd sure like to see better game sales overall, though. Heavenly Sword and Ratchet were around 750,000 or so the last I checked. Unfortunate too, since both are truly amazing games.

I think Ratchet has a chance to make 1m. I doubt Heavenly sword does, though.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Heavenly sword has chance...It will just take a while....ratchet should be up over a million by the end of february

Hasnt resistance sold 1 mil in the us with an install base of less than 4 million? If thats the case then i think bigger titles such as metal gear and other solid looking exclusives will sell fine.

Uncharted has not been over tracked, the figures have just been adjusted more in line with NPD numbers

@Munkeh

Its a PS3 game so it doing well MUST be a mistake to some people on this site (mainly the Wii fans...)

good to see a game get the sales it deserves