By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

If thinking outside the box is too hard for you guys and you can't see the similarities between the two, allow me to bring up the idea of polygamy. This is where one person marries multiple others. Others see this as selfish,while others see this as unhealthy for the offspring because the polygamist isn't able to allocate their time in order to provide a stable family environment for each child (this is usually the case if the polygamist has many different children with each spouse). It's currently outlawed in many parts of the world even though the marriages frequently occur with two consenting adults.

I feel like if we become too liberal, we're only going to open a can of worms.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Around the Network
Wright said:
durangorbis said:
Wright said:
durangorbis said:

I'm gay and I like it.

D: No! *Cries*

I'm gay you see ?

You did not have breakfast today, didn't you? =P

I can't I'm a gay.

durangorbis said:
I love the "man" in mankind.

You obviously care enough to create an account here and post exclusively about this subject. I think someone's a closet case!

Signature goes here!

Icy-Zone said:
If thinking outside the box is too hard for you guys and you can't see the similarities between the two, allow me to bring up the idea of polygamy. This is where one person marries multiple others. Others see this as selfish,while others see this as unhealthy for the offspring because the polygamist isn't able to allocate their time in order to providing a stable family environment to each child (this is usually the case if the polygamist has many different children with each spouse). It's currently outlawed in many parts of the world even though the marriages frequently occurs with two consenting adults.

I feel like if we become too liberal, we're only going to open a can of worms.

Too conservative is not a solution either. Socrates wrote about this. Or it was Pluto?

TruckOSaurus said:
durangorbis said:
I like the "man" in mankind.

You obviously care enough to create an account here and post exclusively about this subject. I think someone's a closet case!

I'm a lady, I do lady-things.

Around the Network
durangorbis said:

Come to my house and have dinner with me and a night of pleasure, and I'll change your opinion forever! =P

Wright said:
durangorbis said:

Come to my house and have dinner with me and a night of pleasure, and I'll change your opinion forever! =P

LOL. Get 'em tiger!

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Wright said:
durangorbis said:

No thanks, I'm going to the opera in a few seconds, then go to bed at 7pm like a lady.

durangorbis said:
No thanks, I'm going to the opera in a few seconds, then go to bed at 7pm like a lady.

But I was about to propose that you were the active one... ;__;

Erm...did you edit the message? xD