By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

Majora said:
I really am glad Fedfed has told us all how many people he has slept with - he has made me feel so much better about myself lmao =P I really love that guy... <3

To be quite honest those numbers make me think that fedfed is one of those bug chasers/ gift givers.... :/

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
Majora said:
I really am glad Fedfed has told us all how many people he has slept with - he has made me feel so much better about myself lmao =P I really love that guy... <3

To be quite honest those numbers make me think that fedfed is one of those bug chasers/ gift givers.... :/

eww really? I've heard of people like that but didnt think they actually would wanna do that? It's more than disturbing!

Majora said:

eww really? I've heard of people like that but didnt think they actually would wanna do that? It's more than disturbing!

As hard as it is to believe that, there are people that really do that. And yea it's disturbing but also alarming...

axumblade said:
Did anybody notice there were a few people from the Sony conference who may have been playing on our team...?

You obviously meant this dude, right? He looked SUPER gay at that conference.

Tom3k said:
Majora said:

As hard as it is to believe that, there are people that really do that. And yea it's disturbing but also alarming...

it's really sick. And you're right very alarming. These people should be jailed. But I really don't think Fedfed is like that at all - he's very much into safe sex =P 

I don't think I'd have the patience to sleep with 7 different people in a week?! I don't have the desire either... each to their own hey?

Around the Network

Majora said:

it's really sick. And you're right very alarming. These people should be jailed. But I really don't think Fedfed is like that at all - he's very much into safe sex =P 

I don't think I'd have the patience to sleep with 7 different people in a week?! I don't have the desire either... each to their own hey?

I was recently in a debate with a guy that was trying to persuade me that "HIV infections" are a corporate myth... 

I don't think that fedfed is like that, I was just pulling his leg... 

I get your point, since I consider myself as serial monogamist that sometimes slips (when single) lol

Tom3k said:

Majora said:

I was recently in a debate with a guy that was trying to persuade me that "HIV infections" are a corporate myth... 

I don't think that fedfed is like that, I was just pulling his leg... 

I get your point, since I consider myself as serial monogamist that sometimes slips (when single) lol

There's no better feeling than being in a loving happy and stable relationship =] sex is wonderful for a thrill but nothing beats that feeling of being in love and being loved. It lasts for always if it's real.

Majora said:

There's no better feeling than being in a loving happy and stable relationship =] sex is wonderful for a thrill but nothing beats that feeling of being in love and being loved. It lasts for always if it's real.

'xcept if the other part in the "stable" relationship breaks your heart. That's a feeling that you don't forget, either, and a very sad one.

Wright said:
Majora said:

'xcept if the other part in the "stable" relationship breaks your heart. That's a feeling that you don't forget, either, and a very sad one.

I know. I still prefer being in love though. Heartbreak is another kettle of fish. Once you've truly loved someone they never every truly leave your heart. I know that it's mushy but it's true. 

Tom3k said:
Majora said:

Oh dear. I actually had to google that. Gross. People actually do that? 'O_o
That's highly disturbing.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046