Forums - General Discussion - GAIL: Gamers Against Illogical Legislation

weezy said:
ssj12 said:
you have been added

What are you? The Terminator?

"you have been added"

rofl :)

hahaha lmao

error: disrespect detected in weezy's post.he shall be destroyed.

Blank? Blank.

Around the Network

looks like that NM game tax got shot down :)

^ there was a lot of bills shot down recently. Seems even the government is starting to just block bills before the ESA/ECA fights them.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I would rather care more about immigration, and economic legistlation right now...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

TheRealMafoo joined GAIL

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network
gebx said:

Maybe what really rubs me the wrong way is that you're biased

You prefer PC games over consoles (says so in your sig) and you've always prefered the PS3 over the 360.

Everyone is biased. You like 360 games over PS3 games. I think it's impossible to be as passionate about something as most of us here are, and not find favor in one of the gaming choices. What matters is your bias for one option does not cause you to put down someone else for there choices.

I have been called a Sony fanboy on this site many times. The truth is I am not a fanboy, just a fan. I like Sony more then MS or Nintendo. I do however, own all three consoles, and enjoy playing them (along with PC gaming). If you look at all my posts, I never put down anyone for there choice to like there consoles of choice the best. Where all of my Fanboy like actions come from is defending negative comments from others. When they say something like "The PS3 Sucks" or something I will defend it. I have defended all three though, and have recommend people buy a 360 if that's the console that plays the games they want.

I guess the best analogy, is what you said here is like saying you can't represent Football Fans, because you are a Bear's fan. We should go find everyone who has a favorite team and throw them out as they are biased. What you would be left with, is a group of people who should never represent the NFL.

so what have you achieved untill now?

hufter said:
so what have you achieved untill now?

things are slow without Jacko but Assignment 6 is now up!

who is Jacko? Michael Jackson?

hufter said:
who is Jacko? Michael Jackson?

Jack Thompson