By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Love

Have any of you got any particular game or console (including handhelds) that you are very affectionate toward. Your very first console maybe, the first game you ever played or completed prehaps? I'll get the ball rolling by saying the DS is the thing i have the most love for - i love it to bits, i mean you guys have no idea how much i'm in love with and addicted to, this twin screened miracle. But what about you?

Around the Network

I will always have a soft spot for the Genesis. The amount of quirky (and at the time, thankfully non-Nintendo) games on that system was great. It was the refuge of all games that were kicked to the curb by the All-Powerful Kyoto Dragon, and many of them were wonderful.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I love my Gameboy Color, I played Pokemon Silver, Krystal, Red, and Yellow forever, I'll never forget how much I love those games. I also love my DS and Wii.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

SNES, and to some degree, Dreamcast.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

And LOL at Rolstoppable.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
I love my Gameboy Color, I played Pokemon Silver, Krystal, Red, and Yellow forever, I'll never forget how much I love those games. I also love my DS and Wii.

I sense that you also harbor unspoken affection for anthropomorphic blue foxes.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Love all my Ninty consoles to death

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I felt connected with the PS1. I built a PS1 out of paper and would pretend I had a PS1

spunky said:
I felt connected with the PS1. I built a PS1 out of paper and would pretend I had a PS1

I did too, took me forever to save up for one. The only game I hah for months was Casped though...

GooseGaws said:
supermario128 said:

I sense that you also harbor unspoken affection for anthropomorphic blue foxes.

Blue foxes? What are you talking about?

Nintendo still doomed?