By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kwaad's Importance to the Gaming Industry

Without Kwaad, the gaming industry wouldn't be where it is today. His importance to it is astounding to me, revolutionizing the games and consoles we play today, perhaps being even more influential than Shigeru Miyamoto.

But sadly, Kwaad has considered retirement of gaming. What will this do the industry? Will it survive without him, or will the new faces of gaming rise up and continue his legacy? 

Around the Network

LL

lol made a new account for that, coward!

I may not agree with what Kwaad says and does, but this is just silly.

Also, post on your main.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Who is this in the first place?

Around the Network

of course it's silly, I'm sure that was the point =)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Judging from his(Kwaad"s) thread on how the Wii is destroying "epic"games, wiilover may have some inside info..

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Wow another flame thread by a wii fanboy that isn't locked, nothing new to see here folks.

If I’m right about you, then you should not be welcomed back here in a week’s time.

If I’m wrong about you, then you were never welcome here to begin with.

Either way, I hope they get rid of you soon. For good!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1597&start=0#end Well that says it all just ban him again, he contributes very little to serious discussions