By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Choice comments from latest David Jaffe (God of War) interview

"Mario Galaxy, I thought was pretty cool.   I've got to be honest: I didn't think that it was as good as Ratchet. I didn't get the huge big deal over it; I thought it was a really good Mario game, but I wasn't like, "Oh my God, it's Mario 64!" I'm totally in the minority in that."

"Of course, I like my Wii; I love my 360, I think the 360's awesome"

source: http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=17120

Around the Network

Jaffe is the man :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

it is his opinion and he did say it is a good game at least.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

this is old.

Jaffe claims to be a gamer.. like legend11, they play's shit like Calling All Cars and Twisted Metal: Suck and think they are the best around like the Karate Kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

^ rol you should know legend is a hit and run poster. After he posts, he tends to hide in a corner curled up in a ball

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I just chose the comments that I felt were most interesting.  I have nothing against Super Mario Galaxy.

As it stands, I would not even consider playing Paradise on PS3, minor visual upgrade or no.

Custom soundtracks are absolutely required for Burnout games. That's all there is to it. It is well past time for this feature to be implemented on the PS3.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
As it stands, I would not even consider playing Paradise on PS3, minor visual upgrade or no.

Custom soundtracks are absolutely required for Burnout games. That's all there is to it. It is well past time for this feature to be implemented on the PS3.

Yah it's a great feature on the 360's version, I bought the PS3's because I'm a rabid Sony fanboi, but I won't deny that having custom tracks is a great idea for this installment :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

^im willing to bet the 360 version runs smoother and looks better.

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
this is old.

Jaffe claims to be a gamer.. like legend11, they play's shit like Calling All Cars and Twisted Metal: Suck and think they are the best around like the Karate Kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho

sorry but those are great games

It is his opinion. Frankly I agree. SMG gets repetitive like SM64 did but its still a Legendary title. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453