By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anybody annoyed by the Kaz avatars

magkDan1 said:
It is a combination of out-of-hand, and amusing; not that I'd change my avatar but if I did, I'd simply do it for the sake of annoying you. That's actually the whole point of why some do it - to annoy those who will get annoyed.

If you had a different avatar I'd say changing it to kaz would be great...but that one can stay as is plox

Around the Network

I never thought they were funny, and overuse hasn't changed my mind.
He just doesn't have a funny looking face.

Silly question i know, but um how do you post a gif? It doesn't work the same way as it does with pictures :(

curl-6 said:

lol I beg to differ

i think they are halarious.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Alright, but only because you aksed!

haha this is from lanoire outtakes isn't it? so gud.

Don't mind me, just testing out something :P

wooohooo i got it to work :)

I personally hate them. Especially, if they put them in their sig.

Actually, I think most of the people who dislike them are fans of other companies and are afraid that Sony may return to #1 next gen.

curl-6 said:

Agreed, he's just a bit too plain looking, unlike Reggie, or Steve Balmer (Now HE would be a funny meme type of guy!). With Kaz, I feel like people seem to mistake the memes he created in his E3 2006 announcements as being the meme himself.

I will say, the Kaz pics are funnier than the Kevin Butler stuff Sony fans spammed years back. That guy was just annoying and wasn't funny in the slightest. Never got his appeal with the Sony fans.

Metallicube said:

I will say, the Kaz pics are funnier than the Kevin Butler stuff Sony fans spammed years back. That guy was just annoying and wasn't funny in the slightest. Never got his appeal with the Sony fans.

Yeah Kevin Butler was horrible. Just wanted to punch him in the face, he was so obnoxious.