By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anybody annoyed by the Kaz avatars

They don't bother me but with so many people having them it becoming very unoriginal.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
kain_kusanagi said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
this thread was so beautiful

Btw that Tendo gif of Reggie is really really well done. What's the source material?

It's from Django Unchained the latest Quentin Tarantino movie. It's my favorite movie of the year so far. That's why it's called Tendo Unwired. It's a parody for everyone to laugh at, it makes fun of all the fanboys.

Hehe it's really well done. I love a good gif :D Hope we see some really good ones for Durango reveal too. Durango and Django...I expect to see a LOT of gifs from the movie for it. It just makes sense

lol, thanks. That's a good idea. But I'm betting that by the time Nextbox hype is as big as PS4 hype is now it will have a real name and nobody will remember the Durango code name. But we will see. If kinect is involved I'm sure we will see some Terminator/Skynet parodies.

I don't care about the avatars, the animated gif spamming in sigs and threads can be annoying though. I've never really understood the sheep mentality of people following trends tbh.

kain_kusanagi said:

lol, thanks. That's a good idea. But I'm betting that by the time Nextbox hype is as big as PS4 hype is now it will have a real name and nobody will remember the Durango code name. But we will see. If kinect is involved I'm sure we will see some Terminator/Skynet parodies.

hehe I'm sure it will be around..for the sake of GIF I hope it will be. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nah, they're not annoying. They amuse me. Everytime I see one I can't help but think of "RIIIIIDGE RAAAACER."

Around the Network

I still find them funny but there is too many of them.

pezus said:
slowmo said:
I don't care about the avatars, the animated gif spamming in sigs and threads can be annoying though. I've never really understood the sheep mentality of people following trends tbh.

There's a reason it became a trend in the first place: Because it's awesome

I'll file it under weird shit everyone does thinking its funny, it'll find a nice home alongside happy slapping and planking.  

Once you find space for Kaz in your heart life just becomes so much more enjoyable.

pezus said:
slowmo said:
pezus said:
slowmo said:

There's a reason it became a trend in the first place: Because it's awesome

I'll file it under weird shit everyone does thinking its funny, it'll find a nice home alongside happy slapping and planking.  

We're not "thinking it's funny", it IS funny to us. We don't care if everyone doesn't find it funny.

Its a bit like getting a tattoo done on instinct though, its all cool now but down the line you're going to be looking at yourselves thinking you look a bit of a tit with hindsight.  I find it funny just in a different way, I can't see Kaz being in charge in 18 months time at Sony.

slowmo said:

Its a bit like getting a tattoo done on instinct though, its all cool now but down the line you're going to be looking at yourselves thinking you look a bit of a tit with hindsight.  I find it funny just in a different way, I can't see Kaz being in charge in 18 months time at Sony.

The good thing about jokes is they don't have to be permanently funny. Temporary amusement is well worth it for most people.