By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wright said:

Is this legit? *run away*

God.  A She-male.  Look at those testicules...

Around the Network
dallas said:

DT I bet you like mexican chicks,  pound for pound best asses out there

I LOVE latinas.  Over the last 3 years, I've been around a LARGE number of mexicanas.  I've never been so disappointed in my life.  I've seen more pancake butts than I ever thought was possible.  What happened?  It's always an interesting moment when you have a sexual myth busted.  Not to say they aren't out there, but they aren't as prevalent as I once believed.  Not at all.

Sorry, but black women have the highest concentration of round butts.  And by round, I'm not talking about stuff like Beyonce (that's NOT round at all).  I'm talking stuff like ... this:

Where's Ethomaz reppin' the Brazilians?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Darth Tigris said:
dallas said:

I LOVE latinas.  Over the last 3 years, I've been around a LARGE number of mexicanas.  I've never been so disappointed in my life.  I've seen more pancake butts than I ever thought was possible.  What happened?  It's always an interesting moment when you have a sexual myth busted.  Not to say they aren't out there, but they aren't as prevalent as I once believed.  Not at all.

Sorry, but black women have the highest concentration of round butts.  And by round, I'm not talking about stuff like Beyonce (that's NOT round at all).  I'm talking stuff like ... this:

Show magazine never disappoints

Bump

Because this thread deserves to be on the hot topic all the time

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DareDareCaro said:
Wright said:

You think so? Nah... xD

Darth Tigris said:

Some nice ones here, but seriously, what's the deal?  I saw maybe 3 in all of these pics.  Black women are the ones that made round booty desirable in the first place!

And, for the record, that's not BIG, but ROUND.  They can be both, but they are not one and the same.

And for those that just don't get it, you've had too much good ole pancake butt (just like mom used to make ...) in your lives, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.  A life full of that would turn me off of butts too.

the magnitude of such booty would disturb the force.

Scisca said:
Darc Requiem said:
Darth Tigris said:

Some nice ones here, but seriously, what's the deal?  I saw maybe 3 in all of these pics.  Black women are the ones that made round booty desirable in the first place!

And, for the record, that's not BIG, but ROUND.  They can be both, but they are not one and the same.

And for those that just don't get it, you've had too much good ole pancake butt (just like mom used to make ...) in your lives, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.  A life full of that would turn me off of butts too.

Unfortunately, BLackjackskanz isn't around any more and I don't feel like uploading my wallpaper collection to photobucket. Don't fret my fellow T'Challa. I got the hook up. Side note: I miss Cribology too know any other pages?

God... Say what you want, but I find those butts disgusting. Really, there is nothing appealing to me in such a fat ass.

and your kind words is how we know you love that butty. don't trty to hide be hind the truth.

Wright said:
DareDareCaro said:
Wright said:

You think so? Nah... xD

Pretty sure! lol

Darth Tigris said:
dallas said:

well ok buddy, post whatever you like, in fact the thread wont be that good unless different people put up pics for their own tastes, and the more diversity we got, the better the thread will be.  So put them asses up for show DT.