By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i fell right at home. this is how a man should line.

No, we needz moar BOOBS!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
dallas said:

mexican deputy doing some court work on that day.....i'd love to see her go against some hardened genitals

fixed

You can tell that the guy to her right is thinking about it, in the 2nd pic hahaha

DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

they go hand and hand. you can't have one without without the other, but i'd much wrather big ass then big  breast while wanting both.

This bootie hypnotised me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IelPNwvLQcs

I'm an ass man without a doubt, but I have to say that most of your choices do nothing for me. I don't like big, fat butts. The one from my movie is even too big, but I make an exception given the way it moves...

I like small, round, tight butts, especially treated with a little bit of a workout, not those big asses that latino girls are famous for.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

they go hand and hand. you can't have one without without the other, but i'd much wrather big ass then big  breast while wanting both.

boob thread is incoming.....stay tuned

Around the Network
dallas said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

boob thread is incoming.....stay tuned

i can't post in tha one less they have both breast and ass.

I've been on VGChartz a long time. This is the best thread in VGChart history.

Some nice ones here, but seriously, what's the deal?  I saw maybe 3 in all of these pics.  Black women are the ones that made round booty desirable in the first place!

And, for the record, that's not BIG, but ROUND.  They can be both, but they are not one and the same.

And for those that just don't get it, you've had too much good ole pancake butt (just like mom used to make ...) in your lives, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.  A life full of that would turn me off of butts too.

Darth Tigris said:

Some nice ones here, but seriously, what's the deal?  I saw maybe 3 in all of these pics.  Black women are the ones that made round booty desirable in the first place!

And, for the record, that's not BIG, but ROUND.  They can be both, but they are not one and the same.

And for those that just don't get it, you've had too much good ole pancake butt (just like mom used to make ...) in your lives, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.  A life full of that would turn me off of butts too.

Unfortunately, BLackjackskanz isn't around any more and I don't feel like uploading my wallpaper collection to photobucket. Don't fret my fellow T'Challa. I got the hook up. Side note: I miss Cribology too know any other pages?

Darc Requiem said:
Darth Tigris said:

Unfortunately, BLackjackskanz isn't around any more and I don't feel like uploading my wallpaper collection to photobucket. Don't fret my fellow T'Challa. I got the hook up. Side note: I miss Cribology too know any other pages?

God... Say what you want, but I find those butts disgusting. Really, there is nothing appealing to me in such a fat ass.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.