By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm so proud of my new avatar!

Tagged games:

Do you like Ridge Racer?

RIIIIIDGE RAAACER!!!! 19 59.38%

No 6 18.75%

$599 US DOLLARS! 7 21.88%

Total:32

What is Ridge Racer?

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

It's Ridge Racer everybody!

Riiiiiidge Racerrrrrrrrr

I'm proud of my sig.

Nice profile pic my man. I just changed mine too, it's actually me lol

That is not you marks^

Nice avatar bristo county Jr.!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

LOL, this PlayStation 4 anouncement or whatever ends up happening on the 20th has led to so many photoshoped images and gifs. I mean, look at these from NeoGAF, they're hillarious.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Jdevil3 said:

LOL, this PlayStation 4 anouncement or whatever ends up happening on the 20th has led to so many photoshoped images and gifs. I mean, look at these from NeoGAF, they're hillarious.

If you like those you might like this.

This is the full video with my hilarious subtitles. It ended up way too big for a gif so I made it a video.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

This is just a short clip from the vid. It's too bad it was too big for a gif because it would have been an epic sig for Nintendo fans.

"To be honest I don't know why I made this thread"

You wanted attention.

Now I like my new sig.

kain_kusanagi said:
Jdevil3 said:

If you like those you might like this.

This is the full video with my hilarious subtitles. It ended up way too big for a gif so I made it a video.

This is just a short clip from the vid. It's too bad it was too big for a gif because it would have been an epic sig for Nintendo fans.

LOL, doing that must've taken a really long time xD You can still make it a gif but you'll have to lose some quality to make it smaller. Try to make it 5-10 mb max.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P