By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I NOW HAVE 2000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3WiiXbox360 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Read above title. I have amassed 2000 posts. I am such a huge part of this community now, I feel so special. Only a few have gotten above this threshold. In contrast. I've been a member on this site for nine months now. It took me eight months (April-december 27) to get 1000 posts, and it took me another four weeks to get another thousand posts. Am I turning into leo-j/Soriku? No. I generally post more than LOL or things of the like. Anyway, everyone come and congratulate me, as this thread will not end until I have 2000 replies, the same amount of posts that I have.

Sounds like people are not giving you enough attention at home/work. Congrats

Ha, you try to hurt, but you only speak the truth.  I don't have a job, and I don't go back to school for two weeks.  We have a really nice winter break.  So thank you for my congratulations.

Around the Network

Bump!

@all the consoles in his name guy, ioi is a demanding pimp :(

@D Stop bumping me! 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

i think its about time this thread died. this picture should kill it pretty fast.

This thread won't die, we'll just have to move this to the second page asap.

Around the Network

it'll be dead before we get to the second page i'm afraid.

sorry, it had to be done.

Bump!

wow, I had like 1800 posts when you made the 1000 posts thread.... so in the last 4 weeks you have posted 5 times more than me.

This is why you have 2000 posts. I here by dub thee Soriku II for your obsessive meaningless posts. God be praised

You have become...one of them.