By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Coming soon: XBLACharts.com

Just a quick note to those that are interested:

I just registered XBLACharts.com, and plan to have the website running sometime next week. Don't expect an amazing awe-inspiring amount of awesomeness like here at VGC. I wanted to ensure that I created a database for all of the previous charts.

In a few minutes, I'll see if I can't get a few links to past charts for everyone to see.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Why not just use this site? Will you continue to post the info on this site? I don't think the info of xbla info is that relevant to warrant its own site. I'll check the info if here as I been doing but not worth going to a whole new page. Good luck with it.

I'll keep posting here, easily.

If/When ioi decides to add a download section, I'll use that in conjunction. However, my assumption is that it'll be limited to just weekly information, and I wanted to be able to do a little bit more.

For me, it was $10 to register the site and free server fees since I already have a decent-sized server. If one doesn't want to check out XBLA sales week-by-week there, then they don't have to. Simple as that.

But as I said, I'll be doing the same info for ioi and VGC every week. I'll just happen to have one place for all the 'other' XBLA sales info as well.

^ Nice. Too bad that I don't really care about XBLA charts, but people who do will appreciate it.

Yea i care about it!! Thanks stickball I will check it out when you get it running!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Count me in.

I always wanted vgcharts to try and track digital downloads, but I assume this is going to be using the inaccurate method of leaderboards.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Nope. Not from leaderboards. I've never used them.

I use achievements and gamercards. Not everyone plays on leaderboards, and they can refresh/change on server updates.

That's good, I signed my girlfriends account into one of my games to see how many people were on the leaderboard, but using the leaderboard would count her as a 'sale' :p

Still should be interesting to see. Why not just integrate it into vgcharts itself though? Just you running it.

any progress on this?