By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U Reached 1 Million Sold in NA!... Should we be happy for it?

Tagged games:

As we (should) all know by now, the Wii U has reached 1 Million units sold in NA. After awhile of creeping up on it the Wii U finally did it, but...

Should we be happy for it? Or should the slow sales make us concerned? Nintendo doesn't have any up and coming 1st party titles and Third parties (other than LEGO) don't seem to want to support it at this time.

Do you think Nintendo is at all happy about this?

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Great for Nintendo I guess.

E3 is where da news is at.

Or wait for a Direct.

Do you think Nintendo will find this to be good enough news? I'm pretty sure NA is the first out of the Big 3 Regions to make this happen for the Wii U, but is it good enough?

LETS PARTY!!

BasilZero said:

They'll need as many sales as they can get especially when their competitors dont have a successor to the past gen systems yet (or current gen).

Anyways, I dont think they have much to worry about since the Wii-U will eventually sell when more first party titles will come out, its pretty much a given. Its only selling as low as it is now because of the small size the gaming library is.

Because of their current headstart, would this be considered positive? I mean, it's something, right?

Why not? A milestone is still a milestone, even if it's a slightly underwhelming one.

Turkish made a Vita-1-million-in-Japan thread despite the fact that it was a painful crawl to that figure :P

So congrats2u Wii-U, here's to the next million.

Around the Network

I see why not. It's a good milestone. Congrats to the wiiu

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Okay.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Okay.

Okay? Do you mean it's an Okay number to reach?

NintendoPie said:
Pavolink said:
Okay.

Okay? Do you mean it's an Okay number to reach?

Okay.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

sure I'm happy just sad it took it so long as well as not having much to play on it

even though I have 4 games to complete on it... Roma shut up and complete the games before complaining!

I want Pikmin 3!! >:/

comon Nintendo show us that you know what you are doing...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(