Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 vs Metal Gear Solid 4

Tagged games:

Which game is a better overall game?

Uncharted 2 29 50.88%

Metal Gear Solid 4 28 49.12%

Total:57

Which game is a better overall game?

Around the Network

Tomb Raider vs. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: which one is the better game?

Metal Gear Solid 4 made me cry but was a disappointing game, especially after MGS3.

I haven't finished Uncharted 2 yet.

So I voted for neither! But thought I should share my thoughts with you anyway.

edit: I should probably point out that MGS4 didn't make me cry BECAUSE it was a disappointing game.

Kresnik said:

Fucking WHY?

badgenome said:
Kresnik said:

Fucking WHY?

I could really rub salt in the wound by pointing out that I started Uncharted 2, but got distracted by Call of Duty: Black Ops and then Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Ololol!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

I could really rub salt in the wound by pointing out that I started Uncharted 2, but got distracted by Call of Duty: Black Ops and then Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Ololol!

I like FFXIII-2 more than just about anyone, but that is still no excuse. And Call of Dookie? Ugh.

badgenome said:

I like FFXIII-2 more than just about anyone, but that is still no excuse. And Call of Dookie? Ugh.

Oh.  I thought you'd have the opinion of the masses that anything FF XIII related is horrible.  I'm enjoying it!  I guess I made an ass out of u and me :(

It took me a second playthrough to really appreciate Uncharted 1.  Wouldn't be surprised if this was also the case with Uncharted 2.

Kresnik said:

It took me a second playthrough to really appreciate Uncharted 1.

Me too. I only played through to Chapter 4 or something before I was just like, "Fuck this Dude Raider shit. PS3 fails life."

Then I came back to it some months late and everything just clicked.

Ahh there is no way i can decide between! but if uc3 was here i would vote for uc3.

BasilZero said:

I havent even played any of the Uncharted games!

You are basically a terrorist.