By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

Nope Platinum Games will not do it.
Nintendo funded both Projects.

"Nintendo fan for life"

Around the Network

...five years from now, if 360 and PS3 are still alive.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I think the funniest thing is that people that never gave a shit about Bayonetta now care about it.

Game's good, sure. But it's not worth all that fuss.

Roma said:
chapset said:
I expect bayonetta 2 extra boobs edition early 2014 on the ps3 and xbox360

with 4th dimension jiggle or do you mean having two extra boobs?

na, more boobs on the bad guys

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Nope!

Around the Network

Um, considering they are being published by Nintendo, it's not going to happen, unless Ubisoft is prepared to deal with a major lawsuit..

Sorry to burst your bubble, but look on the bright side, as an PS3 gamer you've got about 10000 other great third party titles to enjoy!

Sensei said:

I think the funniest thing is that people that never gave a shit about Bayonetta now care about it.

i played the demo on 360, all i can say i don't know what the developers was thinking, the art and the concept is just ugly and horrible, hair attack that make a sarah palin looking chick get naked will probably sell much, much worst on a nintendo system.

Turkish said:

FIrst NG3 Razors Edge, and now Rayman Legends! Is it possible Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 end up on PS360 aswel? Nintendo publishes those games, but so did they publish NG3 Razors Edge in the West.

Would be very cool for PS360 or PS4/Xbox3 users. But this will not happen.

These are second party games. Other examples for second party games are The Last Story, Disaster:Day of Crisis or Metroid Prime, made from Monolith and Retro before they become first party.

Sensei said:

I agree, I play through DmC right now, fucking awesome game despite 30fps and new Dante. I love it much more than Bayonetta.

Pavolink said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:
Why would PS360 audience will like two games developed originally in 7 years old tech while they have next-gen consoles?

If the gameplay is good of course it would be good to have it

also a visual boost won't hurt :P

Wouldn't it better if developers use their money to make games from the ground for those consoles? I'm pretty sure they can achive something better. I mean, porting or just puting better textures won't help at all.

Having more ram and better tech could end with something very impressive. Oh god, just imagine, I can't wait for the E3.

For sure but I might be being optimistic here but I don't really think new third party stuff for those consoles will be an issue at all. I mean even at this early stage we are getting hints on what to expect..for example Witcher 2 and that Ubisoft game that kinda looks like a mix between AC/GOW/Prince of persia

And who knows we might get to have a glimpse of it during the PSMeeting. I read one rumor where Mafia 3 is stated to be shown during the event. Fingers crossed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!