By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

Pavolink said:
Why would PS360 audience will like two games developed originally in 7 years old tech while they have next-gen consoles?

I like the name of this new next-gen console, PS360. Yeah, you have a point there, i don't know why the PS360 audience would like them, i didn't even knew they were releasing this next-gen console!

Around the Network
RazorDragon said:
Pavolink said:
Why would PS360 audience will like two games developed originally in 7 years old tech while they have next-gen consoles?

I like the name of this new next-gen console, PS360. Yeah, you have a point there, i don't know why the PS360 audience would like them, i didn't even knew they were releasing this next-gen console!

Reggie! Do something about Wii U and stop posting in forums!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

W101 'might' be possible

Don't think Bayo2 will make it tho..Ninty is funding that project. Unless of course there's some sort of a deal in the agreement..but I doubt it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Pavolink said:

If the gameplay is good of course it would be good to have it

also a visual boost won't hurt :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sharu said:
oniyide said:
anything is possible at this point, but dammit Turkish, leave people alone. Let them have this.

he just takes away our attention from the PS3 he's gonna eat today for the lunch...

LMAO!!

and no to the OP since Nintendo... well what others have said

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:

If the gameplay is good of course it would be good to have it

also a visual boost won't hurt :P

Wouldn't it better if developers use their money to make games from the ground for those consoles? I'm pretty sure they can achive something better. I mean, porting or just puting better textures won't help at all.

Having more ram and better tech could end with something very impressive. Oh god, just imagine, I can't wait for the E3.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I expect bayonetta 2 extra boobs edition early 2014 on the ps3 and xbox360

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

No chance like the other says. ZombiU on the other way might find it's way to Sony and MS.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Turkish said:

FIrst NG3 Razors Edge, and now Rayman Legends! Is it possible Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 end up on PS360 aswel? Nintendo publishes those games, but so did they publish NG3 Razors Edge in the West.

yup its very possible, all they have to do is edit the name, stuff like this always happens. the chance of it staying exclusive are slim IMO.

chapset said:
I expect bayonetta 2 extra boobs edition early 2014 on the ps3 and xbox360

with 4th dimension jiggle or do you mean having two extra boobs?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(