By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So A Year Ago I weighed 320lbs and Had to Change My Life

Friends, I come to you today as a changed man. In January of 2012 I was weighed in at a lil over 320lbs. I've always been a big guy but I didn't realize how big I had gotten. My health was at stake. Doctors told me it was either I lose some weight or eventually my life. It took a lot of hard work, dedication and the abandonment of dairy (I MISS YOU ICE CREAM!) to turn my life around...today I now weigh 205lbs and I have never felt happier. I just wanted to share my story and joy with my fellow gamers.

Impossible is nothing.

January 2012

Febuary 2013

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Is it real? If it is, CONGRATULATIONS, amazing change.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

What did you ate to achieve this? No more milk too?

Again, amazing, great work.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

What are you down to? 190?

Great work. I made the same life change and went from 247lbs to 173lbs today. I did it with running and eating right so I didn't end up with guns like yours. If zombies attack I'll be able to outrun them, or use my guns. Gun-guns, not guns. ;)

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:

Great work. I made the same life change and went from 247lbs to 173lbs today. I did it with running and eating right so I didn't end up with guns like yours. If zombies attack I'll be able to outrun them, or use my guns. Gun-guns, not guns. ;)

Awesome!

WagnerPaiva said:

What did you ate to achieve this? No more milk too?

Again, amazing, great work.

No dairy. Only eat brown rice and try to avoid carbs, If I do eat junk food I do a calorie count and try not to go overboard and regularly working out.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
No dairy. Only eat brown rice and try to avoid carbs, If I do eat junk food I do a calorie count and try not to go overboard and regularly working out.

Amazing! I will cut carbs too, About time...

It looks like you're holding your nuts in your hands in that one pic. Congratulations on your weight loss. I've done the opposite. I used to be really fit, and now I'm faterish

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Nice work man. I'm the heaviest I ever been at around 230, and am trying to get back down to 190. Your story is inspirational man.