By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 (Confirmed In Game Shot?)

Sorry if old.

Source

"Demon Beast that flick out the making of the video, at the end "(Bayonetta 2) BAYONETTA2" or is it (? Debut game screen actually) real-time video in Wii U."

Around the Network

I remember hearing this awhile ago. If it is in-game then it looks really good even though is juts like 1 second lol. The gif is also pretty dark so it's kinda hard to see all the details.

Nintendo and PC gamer

cool

pezus said:
The hell is that red stuff that suddenly appears on the right?

His claws?

pezus said:
The hell is that red stuff that suddenly appears on the right?

Probably the same type of energy released from Bayonetta's guns (which are forged in the demon world), remember a Lumen Sage appears to be in this game as well so maybe he battles demons to Bayonetta battling angels.

Around the Network

Yeah, I saw this in the Nintendo Direct and thought it looked really good. Made a link to this in some other thread about the ND I think.

Can't wait for E3 to see a good amount of footage of this game.

I can't get excited for this until I see gameplay. If the game looks to live up to its potential ridiculousness, I may have a hard time passing it up. Bayonetta isn't exactly up my alley to begin with, but if the casual mode from the first game makes a return, I can enjoy the game for the spectacle at the least.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

still please?

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Given that i know i can play action games now, i am handily looking forward to this.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Given that i know i can play action games now, i am handily looking forward to this.

If you can handle Ninja Gaiden then any action game is possible. They dont get any harder than that. Bayonetta is more about having fun.