By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony gamers and Sony gamers only! If GTAV and The Last of Us came out on the same day

yez?

TLU 203 67.89%

GTAV 96 32.11%

Total:299

Not big on GTA series so The Last of Us it is.

Around the Network

Last of Us without hesitation. It looks very interesting while GTA completely lost me with 4 and honestly could see passing on GTA 5 all together (unthinkable from a decade ago when I loved the series with first three numbered games) as it simply does not look fun at all.

sales2099 said:
El_Machete said:
sales2099 said:
The Internet PS3 gamers will pick LOU and the rest will pick GTA5.

what world do you live on dude?

"internet ps3 gamer" WTF are talking about?

its like you imagine a different alien world because the one infront of you does not reflect your views. 

Games are games dude, ps3 or 360 exclusivity does not add or take away value.

To prove my point....the poll is in favor of LOU. When we all know that GTA5 will sell millions more in reality.

Hope that clears things up.

i find it ridiculous and pathetic that you would rather be right on an internet forum than play a new game and enjoy it.

I don't know your taste in games, and frankly don't care. I won't try to convince you to play one over the other.

What interest me is that because people show an interest one game, which happens to be exclusive, you atomically assume that they are a minority and matter little.

GTA5 will sell more than TLoU, i don't think anyone here where can dispute that, but I guess you will buy GTA5 because it will sell millions more than TLoU or because it’s better game for you.

TLOU because I gobble up anything made by Naughy Dog. My favorite developers.

El_Machete said:
sales2099 said:
El_Machete said:
sales2099 said:
The Internet PS3 gamers will pick LOU and the rest will pick GTA5.

what world do you live on dude?

"internet ps3 gamer" WTF are talking about?

its like you imagine a different alien world because the one infront of you does not reflect your views. 

Games are games dude, ps3 or 360 exclusivity does not add or take away value.

To prove my point....the poll is in favor of LOU. When we all know that GTA5 will sell millions more in reality.

i find it ridiculous and pathetic that you would rather be right on an internet forum than play a new game and enjoy it.

I don't know your taste in games, and frankly don't care. I won't try to convince you to play one over the other.

What interest me is that because people show an interest one game, which happens to be exclusive, you atomically assume that they are a minority and matter little.

GTA5 will sell more than TLoU, i don't think anyone here where can dispute that, but I guess you will buy GTA5 because it will sell millions more than TLoU or because it’s better game for you.

Sorry if I hit a nerve....Im just saying whats gonna happen, something you said you know is gonna happen.

Dont lecture me on what other people are gonna buy more. You dont like it, talk to the millions of GTA5 buyers, not me. Your underlined associates sales with quality. Wrong. Sales is desirability.

My origional comment is what it is. Internet polls will favor the exclusive, and sales trends will favor GTA5. Don't know why that got your panties in a bunch...im not talking trash, just stating the trends I see.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

The Last of Us without question. I really want to play it. However, I'm not a GTA fan to begin with.

spurgeonryan said:

Plus you only have enough money that month for one game. Which would you choose to buy and play for that whole month?

Be true to yourself!

The Las Of Us first. Them I will enjoy every little piece of it, take my time with the game.

Two months later, GTA5.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

GTA V. I have no idea what genre The Last of Us is in, or what the core game mechanics is. Is it a shooter? Stealth? Survival?

sales2099 said:

That is funny because this was a PS3 or multiplataform owner thread and your avatar kinda give it away that you probably hate Sony...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
sales2099 said:

That is funny because this was a PS3 or multiplataform owner thread and your avatar kinda give it away that you probably hate Sony...

I hear nothing but good things about LOS and enjoy seeing videos on it. Im a sucker for zombie esque games.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.