By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for Wii online frustrations

There are lots of people really playing it online?

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

I've struggled with the same issue.
For me, I think it's all dependent on which weapon you're using.
If you use a shotgun, you have to get ridiculously close to hurt someone.
Otherwise it's all about bursts to the head.
Still love the game.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Daileon said:
There are lots of people really playing it online?

Every time I have gotten on to play, the lobby is quite full.  I am surprised but it seems that there are a lot of people that are playing it.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

This sounds like bad hit detection and lag, during many shitty online games they lag, CoD4 is an example of a bad game on the consoles, you can shoot guys well over 20 times and they don't die, even point blank on a non moving targets and they don't die. While other games like RFoM on the PS3 has about zero lag and your shots always hit perfect.

Most times the servers are not made to handle too many people on at once and they crash, while other gamers have alot better servers that never crash and fuck up.

Sounds like they're lagging.

Around the Network

Is there anything on my end or is it just something that I will have to deal with?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

I would buy that game DAY ONE if it had real multiplayer and by that i mean split screen.

The technical term is; 'you're crap at it' :P

Same as me with online shooters, takes me about 5 seconds to line up my crosshair to get any sort of body shot at all and by the time I have they've already got a headshot in and killed me in 1!

I'm hoping to be a lot better when I get MOH:Heroes and use the Wiimote online.

kazadoom said:
First, I am new to online play and I have really enjoyed MOHH2 online.  There is something that is driving me crazy though.  It seems that it takes me like 10 hits to kill somebody or more, and they can take me out in 2 or 3.  I mean there was a time tonight where I hit a guy in the face with a shotgun 4-5 times and he still was running around and then hit me 1 time and I was dead.  It even took 5 sniper rifle shots to take another guy down.  There have been several time that I have unloaded a whole machine gun round into a guy and he just shoots me and kills me with one burst from his machine gun.  What the heck is going on here?  Has anyone else noticed this?  Are they using some kind of cheat or what?

Three words:

BOOM...HEAD SHOT!

They kill you faster cause they got you in the head.lol.

In fact,im the best at this game.

BOOM,HEAD SHOT!

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

I think it's lag mate.
Can you check your ping the next time you play.
Everything above 50 ping is really annoying (personally i wouldn't play above 30 but ok).
Also check the pings of others as they can lagg you and the server (above 150 ping another guy and you know you are going to experience some too)Try to play officieel servers (do they have that with this game?) and try servers that aren't so crowded:)

If all that doesn't work then there are two explainations left:
1. You suck
2. The game has awful (upload)rates

Hope this helps good luck!

Slash

Tip: Get to know your weapons: shotgun is for close combat and with machine guns you shouldn't spray (keeping the finger on trigger button) this really opens up the reticule and makes you aim way off. Fire moderate bursts at a time and wait till the reticule gets tiny again.

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!