By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will you still buy Haze?

Well yes, as long as it gets 70%+ reviews.

4 player splitscreen co-op makes the deal for me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

No reason being there are still very few games on the market let alone on the ps3 that offer 4 player co-op and jump in jump out online gameplay... yes i know resistance and killzone 2 are coming out but i have no doubts in my mind that these games will interfere with each other...if bioshock halo 3 and call of duty can do it on the 360 then haze Killzone 2 and resistance can do it on the ps3 .. come on ps3 fans you gotta believe

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

edit: read the question wrong

Hell no.

Why would any one buy it ?

the real question is why do people say they wont buy a game becuase its delayed.. halo 3 got delayed twice.. it still sold well...mgs4 and gta IV have been delayed numerous times.. mercenaries 2 has been delayed.. army of two has been delayed... splinter cell conviction has been delayed twice... games get delayed all the time... i dont think anyone is really gonna miss out on all these potential great games i mentioned above just because it got delayed... i understand younger kids thinking like this but if you're older then well.....

PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

PDF has free radical ever let us down??? Haze can still sell good around the other games read my 1st two posts

PSNTAG= Xander732

I will still get it. Unless for some reason the reviews absoulutly suck, but I doubt that.

If it doesn't suck then yes

PSN: RM_091

Games currently owned:COD4, Assassins Creed, Uncharted, UT3,Ratchet&Clank

Games currently playing online COD4, UT3

I'll definitely buy it...I bought CoD4 and UT3...and was pissed both times. Neither supports splitscreen! Half the fun for me is having buddies over to play games and do co-op campaign missions, etc. Warhawk is about the only recent title to allow it--hence, my most played shooter. I beat CoD4 in about 6 hours or so--and then put it away because I can't play it with family or friends!

Haze has all the wonderful options (such as splitscreen) that old games use to have before developers got lazy and started cutting features. Plus, I love the brightness--too many dark and dreary shooters lately.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Hey PDF, please create a poll fro this question...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989