By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tearaway for Playstation Vita is Looking to be the Best Game from Media Molecule Yet!

Tagged games:

no offense but they only have 1 other game, little big planet. Well 1,2 , & PSP. So really they just have to beat LBP. You make it sound as if they have made a ton of games lol

Anyways it does look good and hopefully it will be a great 3D platformer :) Still looking for that reason to pick up a PSV so maybe this will be it? Who knows

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

no offense but they only have 1 other game, little big planet. Well 1,2 , & PSP. So really they just have to beat LBP. You make it sound as if they have made a ton of games lol

Anyways it does look good and hopefully it will be a great 3D platformer :) Still looking for that reason to pick up a PSV so maybe this will be it? Who knows

But beating LBP is pretty huge feat. Especially on their third attempt.

mantlepiecek said:
JayWood2010 said:

But beating LBP is pretty huge feat. Especially on their third attempt.

Yeah making a game better than LBP is an accomplishment for sure lol  

Im somewhat interested in this game.

It looks creative and will use all VITA features, but the big question is how is the gameplay?

nice for this game i will buy a vita

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS