By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 4 Discussion Thread: PS4 will be announced on February 20th.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
I say GG is working on Killzone 4 or a open world FPS IP
Sucker Punch is working Infamous 3 or a new IP
Naughty Dog probably Uncharted 4
Evo is probably working on Motorstorm
Polyphony Digital is GT6
Did i miss any other studio?

Sony Santa Monica :D Stig is working on a new project

Yeah and Media Molecule. Thanks. I don't know why but i seem to forget those two studios

Around the Network

I'm 100 percent sure its going to be The last guardian for the Vita.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
a new R&C at launch, UC4 in 2014, GT6 in 2015-2016, and likely allot of new ip.

GG: KZ4 with what ever new ip they've said to be working on. one of which will be released at launch.

MM: likely new ip, and bigger then LBP.

Sucker punch: rumored new ip, and Infamous 4.

i think we will see allot of new ip at E3.

First of all I think you mean infamous 3.  Second of all I don't see how insomniac can have made a ps4 ratchet when they've been making fuse unless they let another dev have it.  I would still want insomniac to make it even after the last 2 (which weren't made by the main team if I recall right).  I have to believe they still have the magic of resistance 3 and every ratchet before all4one in them and just need to put their whole focus on a true ratchet in the vein of acit which was my favorite game this gen

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Hawkeyejonjon said:
BenVTrigger said:
NintendoPie said:
So will you change the title to The Official PS4 Thread when the PS4 actually gets announced?

Yep I havent called it that yet as its still not "official" its being announced.  As soon as we get the final word or enough evidence that its 100% Ill change the name

I don't mind at all but my official ps3 thread will turn to the Official PS4 Thread. Just saying though.  I stated that in the thread since i started it. Hope you don't take it the wrong way. I don't know if there is two of the same threads allowed.  

As far as Im aware you arent allowed to change one "Official" thread into another one entirely.

Hawkeyejonjon said:

I don't mind at all but my official ps3 thread will turn to the Official PS4 Thread. Just saying though.  I stated that in the thread since i started it. Hope you don't take it the wrong way. I don't know if there is two of the same threads allowed.  

The Mods wouldn't allow two of the same threads. They would be considered duplicates and one would be locked.

Around the Network

Good news, maybe MS will try to pull the "gen doesn't start till we release" crap, just for giggles :D

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

platformmaster918 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

GG: KZ4 with what ever new ip they've said to be working on. one of which will be released at launch.

First of all I think you mean infamous 3.  Second of all I don't see how insomniac can have made a ps4 ratchet when they've been making fuse unless they let another dev have it.  I would still want insomniac to make it even after the last 2 (which weren't made by the main team if I recall right).  I have to believe they still have the magic of resistance 3 and every ratchet before all4one in them and just need to put their whole focus on a true ratchet in the vein of acit which was my favorite game this gen

Infamous: wow talk about a pointless correction when (atleast) you knew what i meant.

yes they have 2 teams.

yes you are right. the last 2 were not made by the main team.

i think they still have that magic aswell. they just need to continue to find themselves outside of R&C, but Insomniac doesn't know wht that is yet but they will soon.

the 8th gen. will be Insomniac's big test, and i hope they pass.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
platformmaster918 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Infamous: wow talk about a pointless correction when (atleast) you knew what i meant.

yes they have 2 teams.

i think they still have that magic aswell. they just need to continue to find themselves outside of R&C, but Insomniac doesn't know wht that is yet but they will soon.

Personally I thought Resistance 3 was incredible.  Although it was mainly blending Ratchet with Resistance through the upgrading system and similar, if more realistic, weapons to the Ratchet games so I guess your point still stands.  They need to finish off Ratchet's story though and ACiT sold much better than All4One or FFA so they should be ready to get back to it.  Plus ToD got a jump in sales for being the first next gen one and I would imagine a true Ratchet soon after PS4 launch would have the same effect.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
platformmaster918 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yes they have 2 teams.

Personally I thought Resistance 3 was incredible.  Although it was mainly blending Ratchet with Resistance through the upgrading system and similar, if more realistic, weapons to the Ratchet games so I guess your point still stands.  They need to finish off Ratchet's story though and ACiT sold much better than All4One or FFA so they should be ready to get back to it.  Plus ToD got a jump in sales for being the first next gen one and I would imagine a true Ratchet soon after PS4 launch would have the same effect.

R3 was the best of the 3.

Insomniac is going to be just fine, i just hope their second team learns how to make a quality game.

Livestream CONFIRMED! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!