By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

I hope Panopticon is 360 degree gameplay like I described in my thread a while back.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147818&page=1

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:
WTF is Panopticon?

no idea..several theories

the new GG game

the new Eyetoy/pseye camera

Either a game or a VR viewer. Panopticon makes zero sense for a camera. My money is on VR because of the recent rumors and how similar the word is to stereopticon.

It would make sense if it was the camera that was "observing all."  Though, you could be right, it may be VR visors.

UnitSmiley said:

Damn, these just keep getting better in quality.  I loved the Kratos one so much, I stole it for my avator. 

thismeintiel said:
UnitSmiley said:

Damn, these just keep getting better in quality.  I loved the Kratos one so much, I stole it for my avator. 

Yeah they are pretty impressive haha.

Around the Network

I need a Kazatar... Anyone what to help? Mugen?

Mmmfishtacos said:
I need a Kazatar... Anyone what to help? Mugen?

sure man..I can give it a try tomorrow 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

haha that one is great too...that face during the pause..excellent touch

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Aldro said:
Bbut I want KZ4 :(

you will get a new IP and you will LOVE IT! :P

Really though, is there a chance GG is working on killzone 4 as well?

well yeah the rumor is they have two games in the making, one is KZ and the other is the new IP

@choco: niiice

Sweet

The video has over 5 million views now! Also, the live action God Of War trailer is nearing 1.5 million views.