By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Maybe a NEW Motorstorm unveiling?

@Ethomaz: which kaz? GT or the CEO? :D and god dang it hook me up with a countdown already!

I want that WipEout 2025 prequel :(

Around the Network

CEO Kaz.

loving the Kaz gifs. Someone with skills please turn this into one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRm8RmNGFq4&feature=player_embedded

I Kazd my own Avatar. It's my best work yet!

M.U.G.E.N said:

@Ethomaz: which kaz? GT or the CEO? :D and god dang it hook me up with a countdown already!

id love to see a nex-gen motorstorm, the game could have been truly great but all 3 were barebone titles didnt have fleshed out campain or tons of extras for longevity etc, hopefully they can fix these things

gt6 reveal will be bonkers.....

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

M.U.G.E.N said:

id love to see a nex-gen motorstorm, the game could have been truly great but all 3 were barebone titles didnt have fleshed out campain or tons of extras for longevity etc, hopefully they can fix these things

gt6 reveal will be bonkers.....

If they have a GT to show they might wait until E3 since it's such a big deal

that said I still have hopes that they will kick off the software unveiling with a brand new (and on better hardware) The last guardian trailer...minds will be blown. Come onnnnnn kaz/shuhei

@joe: kick ass avatar man :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hay guys, i really didnt know where to post this as i cudnt find the official last of us thread and im unable to create a new topic forum.

lots of new infected gameplay from a new IGN demo of the last of us

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/04/the-last-of-us-the-sights-and-sounds

Is there going to be a live stream? Does anyone know if so where???

Don't worry, the link will be posted everywhere on the net. If Virgin cap me that day I'm going to murder someone!

Lol all this renewed obsession with Kaz. Poor Jack Tretton :(

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.