By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

OMG!, this thread on neogaf is AMAZING... the best thread in the history! xD...

kaz! kaz! kaz! kaz!...

eres el unico que puede tomar la desicion que nadie mas puede... la correcta

Around the Network

I'm not sold yet. I don't personally care about how powerful the PS4 is, I'll be getting it (so I'd rather it be cheaper and more affordable. PS3 had a lot of issues and I don't want them recreated this gen. I also really hope the 360 is close to its equal to limit fanboy arguments. This gen I plan on getting Xbox and Playstation equally to limit my own bias (this gen I had a huge PS3 bias due to the fact that so many people were so aggressive towards sony).

Either way. I'm worried Sony will fuck up the announcement with a '600 dollars' debacle again. I figure it'll be 400 or 450, which is okay. 400 is the magical number, if you ask me. 500 is going too far, and 600 is laughable.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

hype is indefinable and so therefore subjective. It's all too easy to consider the possibilities and forget it was your own speculation that defined them. This can and has lead to huge disappointments in the past, so it should always be remembered that everything written in this thread and everything written on the internet is only ever someone's opinion. Don't start assuming the PS4 will be a beast or that it will be better than Microsofts's offering.

Gaikai (for certain), Vita integration (for certain), under $400 (don't go there), streaming any game through your Vita (wait and see), 1080p/60fps (probably), 'hyper-realistic graphics at 240fps' (don't go there), PS4 to be shown this month (possible but not guaranteed. gaikai would be just as huge if it does what most people dream it could do ... so don't go there)

I have no expectations, just the patience to wait and see.

Another lol lol lol

To @Aldro.

Around the Network

Who ever did this, is brilliant.

zumnupy10 said:

Who ever did this, is brilliant.

This GIF is GOLD!!!!

OT: Does anybody think those VR rumors from last year are true?

ethomaz said:

To @Aldro.

LOL!

hehe maybe I should start kazifying here too..did it for a few people over at gaf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Video has over 4 million views now! HYPE!