By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Woke up and spent 40minutws readin through all this haha!
Still hyped

Around the Network

20th FEB PS4 WILL BE TEASED

according to Pachter, investors etc are being invited. if this is the case then the internet will explode.

pricing and what-not will be unveiled @ E3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Soriku said:
Metallicube said:
Soriku said:
$399. With PS3 BC. Believe.

If that happens, it's goodbye MS and onto the Sony bandwagon for me.. Knowing Sony though, I doubt it.

Seriously that would be a megaton for me. Even $450 would be fine. Do it :(

Including BC for PS4 only has a very very slim chance at this point. The possibility for the inclusion of BC has been discussed like crazy in various forums but considering all recent rumors it doesn't look likely. WOuld be neat though but this might be something they have to do going forward. 

Ok guys so I will turn this into the official PS4 unveiling/discussion thread ok? :) I will update the OP with some extra info

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Soriku said:

Metallicube said:

Soriku said:

If that happens, it's goodbye MS and onto the Sony bandwagon for me.. Knowing Sony though, I doubt it.

Including BC for PS4 only has a very very slim chance at this point. The possibility for the inclusion of BC has been discussed like crazy in various forums but considering all recent rumors it doesn't look likely. WOuld be neat though but this might be something they have to do going forward. 
Ok guys so I will turn this into the official PS4 unveiling/discussion thread ok? :) I will update the OP with some extra info

the price is $299 for basic console and $349 for premium BC version

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

I got disappointed last time when I was hyped for a price cut for PS3 super slim and its possible sale explosion. I will believe when I see ps4.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

Soriku said:

I'm thinking a single SKU for $399

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Skeeuk said:

Soriku said:

-----------------------

its imperative that a budget model is launched aside a premium, lets see what happens on the 20th

Skeeuk said:

-----------------------

its imperative that a budget model is launched aside a premium, lets see what happens on the 20th

I think it will depend on the loss they will have to take with each model..but yeah let's see

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Che che check it out peeps

http://sebalza.com/CV2011.pdf

"Outsourcing as 3d graphic next-gen on the development of : Rush a
Dysney Pixar Adventure (Asobo Studio, XBOX360), Test Drive unlimited
(Eden Studio, XBOX360) and condential game (Ivory Tower, XBOX360,
PS3,PS4)"

Guess a spiritual successor of sorts to Test Drive Unlimited

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Ok, I'm officially hyped now. That teaser was more than enough.

So this event is happening outside of Japan? Interesting....