By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
loy310 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
loy310 said:
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

lol. You really had me going there.

Fake Kaz > real Kaz!

@Rafael: Make the ps4 less than $400 and I will think about it! :P

I think you will be safe, my bet they are going to sell the cheaper model for Us$449,99 :)

Apple is selling ipads for $800. If Sony and MS cant sell a $400-$500 console something is wrong.

Because they are two different things. Ipad is a multipurpose incredibly mobile device. A console solely focuses on games. 

Honestly.. 

I bang my head everytime someone says something similar to this. 

Meh... it's your head not mines.

I just said that to show you how stupid of a comparison that you just made. 

To be fair I see people fooling around on their ipads than actually getting work done on them.

Mainly though I think the fact that a console is the one piece of tech that will be at the forefront of its industry and get the full support of the company behind it for 7 years + while an ipad will be outdated and forgotten in a year or less.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
The video was 44 seconds long...coincidence? I think NOT!

Doesn't ring bells. Whats the 44?

Yay!!!

Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

This should be ethomaz's signature! :D

@Chark: the best and biggest PS troll ever Chad Warden! Check out his videos on youtube. He has disappeared now tho so I hope he makes a come back with the new system

PS Quad just doesn't have the same ring to it. I hope he returns one day ;__

Yeah I think Omni will have more lyrical potential

@Platformmaster: mind = blown

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
platformmaster918 said:

Playstation 4?  Not exactly the right number but kinda funny coincidence none the less...or I'm a genius detective.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
platformmaster918 said:

Playstation 4?  Not exactly the right number but kinda funny coincidence none the less...or I'm a genius detective.

What if that's their counter toXbox '8'....playstation 4 is such a huge jumpe over PS3 we are calling it PS4x2 = PS8! BOOM

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

This should be ethomaz's signature! :D

@Chark: the best and biggest PS troll ever Chad Warden! Check out his videos on youtube. He has disappeared now tho so I hope he makes a come back with the new system

PS Quad just doesn't have the same ring to it. I hope he returns one day ;__

LMFAO!

#DEAD

All the press and investors invited by Kaz? Well that can only mean one thing.....

A NEW RIIIIIDGE RAAAACERRRRR!!!!

Dear Lord, I really hope it IS the PS4 for the sake of all the people in this thread. It could be Gaikai ... We'll see, but for now I'm just placing my thoughts elsewhere ... Damn this is difficult.

Can you imagine if it isn't the PS4 reveal? The people on here would be pissed!

Can't wait to see them reveal it, really hope backwards compatibility is in it!

However isn't this a bit early don't you think? If it is announced in feb but not released for 7 months that is going to kill a lot of ps3 sales as why would people by it knowing the new one was a few months away?
If it really is the PS4 I would imagine the release will be a lot sooner then we think. Maybe that is why GTA5 has been delayed as they work on a next gen version.

This makes Microsoft's E3 counter look like a joke.