By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

M.U.G.E.N said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYIep7bmQxo

Fingers crossed that he will make a return! The gaming world NEEDS him

I aint tryna plai ma gaemz with no deal dough, aaight?

Around the Network

It happened to me:

PS Vita 2 confirmed.

deadly2choke said:

soo excited!!!

there was a slight sexiness to her reaction

M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

lol at this damn gif XD

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Who is this?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

enditall727 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

lol at this damn gif XD

This should be ethomaz's signature! :D

@Chark: the best and biggest PS troll ever Chad Warden! Check out his videos on youtube. He has disappeared now tho so I hope he makes a come back with the new system

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Who is this?

Chad Warden aka the person who basically shifted the console wars fully on the battlefield(youtube)

the console wars got CRAZY after this video. The REAL original video had millions of views before it was taken down and it was 1 of the 1st videos that would pop up when you typed in "PS3" on youtube earlier this gen

enditall727 said:

Chad Warden aka the person who basically shifted the console wars fully on the battlefield(youtube)

the console wars got CRAZY after this video. The REAL original video had millions of views before it was taken down and it was 1 of the 1st videos that when pop up when you typed in "PS3" on youtube earlier this gen

I don't see the appeal.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
enditall727 said:

the console wars got CRAZY after this video. The REAL original video had millions of views before it was taken down and it was 1 of the 1st videos that when pop up when you typed in "PS3" on youtube earlier this gen

I don't see the appeal.

i editted the video back in my post. i don't know why it didn't show up at 1st but a lot of people started doing video responses to this video

there were already fanboys around but the console wars just boiled to a higher point after that video. Chad Warden was just messing around when he made the video but A LOT of people took it seriously. he also had a few more videos on his youtube account