By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Devil May Cry 4 Demo Impressions

Alright, i really can't wait to get my hands onthis. Isn't the voice of Nero the black ranger from one of the early power rangers seasons. ( think he also does a lot of anime voices like Vash from Trigun)

Around the Network

Yeah, combo list would be nice... game doesn't look outstanding graphics wise but gameplay is solid... gun is too weak though... Boss is cool. Overall I'm pleased with my preorder. Seems fun.

fabledgamer said:
Alright, i really can't wait to get my hands onthis. Isn't the voice of Nero the black ranger from one of the early power rangers seasons. ( think he also does a lot of anime voices like Vash from Trigun)

Yeah it is that Voce Actor, I forget his name, but he does do a good job IMO. 

Devil May Cry walks all over God of War.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Devil May Cry walks all over God of War.

devil may cry > ninja gaiden > god of war

Around the Network

graphics not impressive ? you must have played a different demo , than I have , I thought it was absolutely stunning (PS3)

a lot easier than i thought it would be.
the boss fight pratically rained health pick-ups on me.
visuals are better than sigma, so im happy. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Just downloading it now, along with "The Club".

Lafiel said:
graphics not impressive ? you must have played a different demo , than I have , I thought it was absolutely stunning (PS3)

Stunning? Nah... game looks good but definitely far worse than Unreal 3, Uncharted, CoD4 or Ratchet. 

fabledgamer said: Alright, i really can't wait to get my hands onthis. Isn't the voice of Nero the black ranger from one of the early power rangers seasons. ( think he also does a lot of anime voices like Vash from Trigun) NFGBlinkAC said: Yeah it is that Voce Actor, I forget his name, but he does do a good job IMO. Johnny Yong Bosh is his name but back to topic. I thought the demo was great, preordered the game a few weeks ago so I'm glad it worked out.

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937