By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Introduce your country to VGC! Pictures from France, all over the US and Lebanon,Brazil, Portugal, Costa Rica some lava from Iceland! Oh, also hot chicks

last time i was in sweden i saw a guy who was still like those from hundred years ago and really bad ass but after seeing all those girls on the internet i had to realize that is just a myth  was just like in every other country, some hot and some not^^

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

Our armed forces!!!

I know .

For a couple of years now, in July, I participate in the world's largest marching event right here in the Netherlands. Military from all over the world participates as it's primarily a military march but open to civilians too (in fact, nowadays civilians outnumber military).

Let's just say it's not hard to keep up with Swedish troops .

You're lucky us American's keep buying your furniture, Danne! We keep your economy running.

SxyxS said:
just 1 question.

Do swedish people really think that they can play football(soccer) (picture with Ibrahimovic)?

Well in fact i know nothing about sweden (only that they have really beautiful blond women,maybe the 2nd best after the czech,but swedish women means for me=finland,norway and (maybe) swedish women.
but what I know about sweden-they can't play football and scoring 4 goals within 15 minutes against germany doesn't change that fact,especially not when your best player is not swedish but an extremely skilled arrogant idiot from yugoslavia

Well, still better than Poland I reckon ^^ and the girls are prettier as well ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

spurgeonryan said:
So are we supposed to post about about our country or are we supposed to post how we love Swedish girls who are nearly naked?

No, I wanna see hot american girls as well :D and I wanna see the hot girls from your state!!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
You're lucky us American's keep buying your furniture, Danne! We keep your economy running.

and we will be eternally grateful for that, so I give you moar hot swedish women, as a sign of gratitude!

Lebanon

and if you want women/men just google and you will find both hot and ugly ones

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Seeing this more times than I could count, it just never gets old. It's amazing.

DanneSandin said:

Also, I wasn't originally going to post but thumbs up for these other two posts:

pezus said:

DanneSandin said:

Roma said:

Lebanon

and if you want women/men just google and you will find both hot and ugly ones

You really got some beautiful places there!!

DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:

and we will be eternally grateful for that, so I give you moar hot swedish women, as a sign of gratitude!

Aren't those the same chicks from the OP?

Here's a picture of Florida:

That's it. That's all that Florida is about, beaches.

Just kidding. We have this crap too: