By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Introduce your country to VGC! Pictures from France, all over the US and Lebanon,Brazil, Portugal, Costa Rica some lava from Iceland! Oh, also hot chicks

NintendoPie said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I have some WoW guild buddies from around that area.

The horror stories....

>.<

The worst of Houston Traffic is on the Galleria.....

I drive through it and back every other weekend.  One of them during lunch hour......

What is the Galleria?

One of the worst places for traffic in Orlando is Conroy Road Interchange with I-4. Conroy Road has the Mall At Millenia and a crap ton of eating places on it... no wonder that Interchange gets jammed!

Also, the road leading up to the Orlando International Airport is... horrendous, to say the least.

I was just editing my post to cover that. ;p

Anyhow its the 7th largest Mall in the US, on the West Loop of the North 610 Freeway.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
SxyxS said:
DanneSandin said:
SxyxS said:
DanneSandin said:
SxyxS said:
just 1 question.

Do swedish people really think that they can play football(soccer) (picture with Ibrahimovic)?

Well in fact i know nothing about sweden (only that they have really beautiful blond women,maybe the 2nd best after the czech,but swedish women means for me=finland,norway and (maybe) swedish women.
but what I know about sweden-they can't play football and scoring 4 goals within 15 minutes against germany doesn't change that fact,especially not when your best player is not swedish but an extremely skilled arrogant idiot from yugoslavia

Well, still better than Poland I reckon ^^ and the girls are prettier as well ;)

you are right sir-poland is 37 places behind sweden in thr fifa ranking(i always thought you guys are playing curling the whole day long and being beaten up by the russians in icehockey-seems my videogame stereotypes don't work as they should)

and the polish girls look almost like russians,some beatiful but many strange looking.

Beaten up by... whaaaat? You crazy man! We're the only team to win both the olympic gold medal AND world cup in the same year :P take that Mother Russia!

But hey, when a polish/russian girl is hot.... daaaamn they be HOT!

haha-got you.i always knew you swedish guys are icehockey fanatics but know nothing about football(one ibrahimovic does not make you a football nation)

thx for confirming.

(when i was a small boy i watched the bond movie "the man with the golden gun' -i felt in love with bond girl Britt Ekland,since than my dream was to become a masseur in a high school for swedish cherrleaders,until i discovered that such a school does not exist.It was hard for me to acceppt this fact because many girls in sweden really look as good as she did when she was young)

Aaaw you sneaky you!! ^,^ truth be told, I'm not that interested in any sports actually....

Why didn't you just become an ordinary masseur, and then ably for that job? :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

And hot asses...

ethomaz said:

And hot asses...

Oh man... I really love me some sweet asses!!!

Sweden during WWII...

=P

Around the Network
KillerMan said:

Sweden during WWII...

=P

so damn true!!

_crazy_man_ said:

I was just editing my post to cover that. ;p

Anyhow its the 7th largest Mall in the US, on the West Loop of the North 610 Freeway.

I thought I knew that name from somewhere.

The Florida Mall's roads (Orange Blossom Trail and Sand Lake) are horrible, too. You can look at Google Maps and it shows how bad the traffic is there. (That's when there is barely anyone there....)

Meanwhile in Germany...

Just going to leave these here...

I have more Greek girls if you want.