By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Top conservatives fund White supremacist super PAC!!!

I have been banned for saying these types of things and yet I have proof. So if you wonder why they get that stereo type it is because all their actions seem to say so. 

VIDEO BELOW

Around the Network

Why am I not surprised?

KHlover said:
Why am I not surprised?

No kidding and I have been banned for bringing up this. So I figured since there is proof, time to post.

spaceguy said:
KHlover said:
Why am I not surprised?

No kidding and I have been banned for bringing up this. So I figured since there is proof, time to post.

you didn't know telling he truth gets you bannd? next thing you know this threa will get locked.

Around the Network
spaceguy said:
KHlover said:
Why am I not surprised?

I'm guessing you were probably banned for suggesting a blanket stereotype that all conservatives are racist, which is obviously not true.  

LMAO! "Cornerstones"?? That nobody has ever heard of! You can google or bing these guys and nearly nothing comes up for them at all! And what does come up is just about universally for other, random, people. Try harder, guys!

(And ROFL, citing Mother Jones as a reasonable news source, Jesus.)

Are we calling Conservatives White Supremacists? I'm not sure who you're are targeting this at.

And who in the world is Mother Jones?

NintendoPie said:

Are we calling Conservatives White Supremacists? I'm not sure who you're are targeting this at.

mother jones is a liberal news site I believe...

gergroy said:
NintendoPie said:

mother jones is a liberal news site I believe...

So the source is the opposite party? Makes sense.

Not that I'm trying to approve of Racism, because I'm not, but this is casting a veil over Conservatives.