By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has less First Party Studios than Microsoft. 21 vs 15

JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
green_sky said:
I don't get "brand loyalty" either. Even more so when some people swear by the brands. There are other reasons to only get one console such as time constraint, budget and space.

Yeah i agree with that.

I replied to you yesterday, why haven't you answered back? Whats up with that biased 3rd party lists? Apparantly you saw my reply and just decided to not bother.

Do your homework or don't create such a thread at all, it contains errors, its an incomplete list and you don't wanna fix it, why is this thread still going?

Here another 2 studios you forgot: Queasy Games and Drinkbox Studio

Don't worry I'll create a more unbiased thread, and I will listen to the people who see errors and incomplete lists.

For whatever reason you think this list has something to do with exclusives and it doesn't  It is about partnerships and first party.  Sine Mora was published by Microsoft and developed by both Grasshopper Manufacture and Digital reality.  

Read the first line if you dont believe me  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine_Mora

If you want to guide me towards partnerships then go ahead but this has nothing to do with exclusives.  because that you clearly missed the point of this thread. This has everything to do with next generation and companies, not exclusives to let you know.  If you want to go make an exclusive list for each console then be my guest but that is not what this thread is.  i already divided SCEJ into three companies when in reality it is one to make people feel better but ok.

Also you being unbiased?  lmao Ok Turkish.  I mean you can criticise me and Ill be fine with that but dont cruelfully joke like that ;P

Its an incomplete list and contains errors. Sine Mora was published by Microsoft, so Microsoft published a game on PS3 and Vita? LMAO you should know better, you make this thread and then point me towards wikipedia? Even knowing the publisher for the PS3/Vita versions is not listed? Do your homework.

You also never heard of Queasy Games and Drinkbox Studio. Thus its an incomplete list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaO1djQMhF4

Tell me what the very first logo that pops up on this.  yeah that is right, microsoft.  So no do not tell me to do my homework.  Two different publishers.

Now as I was saying, i will add those studios no problem but just tell me instead of accusing me.

EDIT: you need to tell me what they are for though.  first party  second or third

So you are saying Microsoft published it on PSN. ok

Around the Network
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
green_sky said:
I don't get "brand loyalty" either. Even more so when some people swear by the brands. There are other reasons to only get one console such as time constraint, budget and space.

Yeah i agree with that.

I replied to you yesterday, why haven't you answered back? Whats up with that biased 3rd party lists? Apparantly you saw my reply and just decided to not bother.

Do your homework or don't create such a thread at all, it contains errors, its an incomplete list and you don't wanna fix it, why is this thread still going?

Don't worry I'll create a more unbiased thread, and I will listen to the people who see errors and incomplete lists.

For whatever reason you think this list has something to do with exclusives and it doesn't  It is about partnerships and first party.  Sine Mora was published by Microsoft and developed by both Grasshopper Manufacture and Digital reality.  

Read the first line if you dont believe me  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine_Mora

If you want to guide me towards partnerships then go ahead but this has nothing to do with exclusives.  because that you clearly missed the point of this thread. This has everything to do with next generation and companies, not exclusives to let you know.  If you want to go make an exclusive list for each console then be my guest but that is not what this thread is.  i already divided SCEJ into three companies when in reality it is one to make people feel better but ok.

Also you being unbiased?  lmao Ok Turkish.  I mean you can criticise me and Ill be fine with that but dont cruelfully joke like that ;P

Its an incomplete list and contains errors. Sine Mora was published by Microsoft, so Microsoft published a game on PS3 and Vita? LMAO you should know better, you make this thread and then point me towards wikipedia? Even knowing the publisher for the PS3/Vita versions is not listed? Do your homework.

You also never heard of Queasy Games and Drinkbox Studio. Thus its an incomplete list.

Tell me what the very first logo that pops up on this.  yeah that is right, microsoft.  So no do not tell me to do my homework.  Two different publishers.

Now as I was saying, i will add those studios no problem but just tell me instead of accusing me.

EDIT: you need to tell me what they are for though.  first party  second or third

no im saying it is published by a different company on psn.  Sine Mora is published by MSFT on XBLA.  Just like Mass Effect is published by MSFT on Xbox and EA on PS3.  

As i said before this has nothing to do with exclusives.  It is about partnerships. Nothing more.  You want a list of sony owned ips go to my new thread.  You can worship sony there no problem

EDIT: here is the thread for you http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153970&page=1#

JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
green_sky said:

Yeah i agree with that.

no im saying it is published by a different company on psn.  Sine Mora is published by MSFT on XBLA.  Just like Mass Effect is published by MSFT on Xbox and EA on PS3.  

As i said before this has nothing to do with exclusives.  It is about partnerships. Nothing more.  You want a list of sony owned ips go to my new thread.  You can worship sony there no problem

EDIT: here is the thread for you http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153970&page=1#

I'm not talking about exclusives, you put Sine Mora and its dev in the 3rd party list for Microsoft while the game is also available on PSN, that means the devs also partnered with Sony in bringing it to the PSN, just because MS published the game doesn't mean Sony can't partner with the devs. its okay no problem you could've overlooked it seeing you lack many other names  aswel.

Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
green_sky said:

Yeah i agree with that.

I'm not talking about exclusives, you put Sine Mora and its dev in the 3rd party list for Microsoft while the game is also available on PSN, that means the devs also partnered with Sony in bringing it to the PSN, just because MS published the game doesn't mean Sony can't partner with the devs. its okay no problem you could've overlooked it seeing you lack many other names  aswel.

Not sure who published Sine Mora for PSN but it wasn't Sony.  I believe The developers themselves put it up on PSN

Sine Mora's surprise Vita announcement is joined by renewed plans for a PS3 downloadable version, which is also something of a surprise, though a different kind. The "dieselpunk" shmup by Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture was originallyannounced as a PS3 and Xbox release, before Microsoft Studios snapped it up as an XBLA exclusive. Now, with the exclusivity period up, it's coming to PSN.

There's currently no date for the PS3 release, except for a vague "soon" – which happens to be the same descriptor applied to the Vita version.

JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
green_sky said:

Yeah i agree with that.

Not sure who published Sine Mora for PSN but it wasn't Sony.  I believe The developers themselves put it up on PSN

Sine Mora's surprise Vita announcement is joined by renewed plans for a PS3 downloadable version, which is also something of a surprise, though a different kind. The "dieselpunk" shmup by Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture was originallyannounced as a PS3 and Xbox release, before Microsoft Studios snapped it up as an XBLA exclusive. Now, with the exclusivity period up, it's coming to PSN.

There's currently no date for the PS3 release, except for a vague "soon" – which happens to be the same descriptor applied to the Vita version.

Microsoft published it because it was a timed exclusive, after it was over the devs partnered with Sony in bringing it over to the PSN and Vita.

Around the Network

On the Playstation website, Digital Reality Publishing is listed as the publisher for Sine Mora on PS3 and Vita.

Turkish said:

Microsoft published it because it was a timed exclusive, after it was over the devs partnered with Sony in bringing it over to the PSN and Vita.

Show me where you see sony publishing this game on PSN.  I honestly feel like you are just saying this now because you dont want to admit that you was wrong. I have been looking and i dont see anywhere where it says sony made any kind of deal to bring it to sony.  This was the developers choice, not sony. there is no kind of partnership in the matter what so ever.  IF you want to prove me wrong then bring information to me and ill gladly change it

Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
green_sky said:

Yeah i agree with that.

J_Allard said:

On the Playstation website, Digital Reality Publishing is listed as the publisher for Sine Mora on PS3 and Vita.

Thank you

Nos don't mean everything when one side hasn't got much activity done. Sony clearly has more first party studios who are doing more than KINECT labs or some stuff.