By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
Pavolink said:

I really liked this:

[...]

Reminds me the Zelda Ura overworld.

What do you think of the title? Sounds a little off to me. A little too aggressive for Group 3.

Around the Network

I shall be a part of this thread!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Pavolink said:

I really liked this:

[...]

Reminds me the Zelda Ura overworld.

What do you think of the title? Sounds a little off to me. A little too aggressive for Group 3.

At first I didn't believe it was a Zelda title, but honestly anything could be a Zelda title. Looking at this (fake certainly) pic it fits very well.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

aDomingo said:
I shall be a part of this thread!

Welcome! And welcome to the site too :)

So that Shard of Nightmare(s) is a rumored leak? Never heard of it until today... It really seems to dark for a Zelda games, and the pic and name makes me think of TP, and we've already gotten that game so... I want something different :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Veknoid, change the title to "Rumored leak: Shard of Nightmare(s) with pic" and add the pic to the OP :P that way we'll drive a bit of a discussion

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

^sounds good.

Hey, 1000 posts in this thread :D

Rumor: new Zelda game, titled "Shard of Nightmare," to be shown at E3.

Second post updated and poll added!

Zelda U is more likely to have shat or turd in the title than shard. That's a fake leak.

I always buy the Nintendo console when Zelda releases. Nintendo needs to do 2 per gen Zelda on console . No TP doesn't count as that was a gamecube port that got delayed. Zelda is the one Nintendo game that I HAVE to buy the console for. Just want a release date now.