By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
Player2 said:
Serious_frusting said:
That zelda trailer at the beginning of the thread looks like a dynasty warriors game. Disappointing.

It looks like a Dynasty Warriors game because it's being made by the same team who makes the Dynasty Warriors games.

What a horrible decision by Nintendo. Its like they want to fail or something. So does this mean ay hopes of a real Zelda should get pushed back a little longer?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Player2 said:
Serious_frusting said:
That zelda trailer at the beginning of the thread looks like a dynasty warriors game. Disappointing.

It looks like a Dynasty Warriors game because it's being made by the same team who makes the Dynasty Warriors games.

What a horrible decision by Nintendo. Its like they want to fail or something. So does this mean ay hopes of a real Zelda should get pushed back a little longer?

Like I said in a previous post, I think they choosed Koei because they make the most popular musou games. If Nintendo wanted a better game Capcom makes better musou games, and Platinumgames could make something better blindfolded (but not now).

Since another team is working in Hyrule Warriors it won't delay the progress in Zelda U.

Look what came just in time for Christmas!

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Look what came just in time for Christmas!

Starting to wish I got that instead of a calender.  Calender is dumb so far.  All confusing and shit. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Zelda announced for Super Smash Bros.!

Around the Network

Check out this game on Kickstarter. It's called Midora and it looks to be heavily influenced by Zelda.

The developers are looking for $60,000 to get the game up on Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free

Source: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1867607597/midora

On a personal note, my fiancee is playing Ocarina of Time for the first time. So proud! And a little envious!

Damn, Midora looks like a cute game! I'll have to check it out now

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.