By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Anyone going for this pre-order bonus? It's not great, but it's better than nothing.

I haven't preordered this because i'm still hoping they announce a 3ds zelda bundle. Any chance of that happening?

Around the Network
RobDX said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Anyone going for this pre-order bonus? It's not great, but it's better than nothing.

I haven't preordered this because i'm still hoping they announce a 3ds zelda bundle. Any chance of that happening?

I think the odds are very slim, unfortunately. I've been holding off on getting a 3DS XL for myself because I want a Zelda-themed model, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, if at all :(

GameStop is selling refurbished copies of the Zelda 3DS if you're interested at all in that one.

DanneSandin said:
Man I'm so psyched for both WWHD and aLbW!!! Unfortunately I'm not getting a WiiU until sometime next year :/ 3DS I'm getting later this year!!

Nice, which 3DS are you going for?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
RobDX said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I think the odds are very slim, unfortunately. I've been holding off on getting a 3DS XL for myself because I want a Zelda-themed model, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, if at all :(

GameStop is selling refurbished copies of the Zelda 3DS if you're interested at all in that one.

I already have that one! ^_^ and that is also the reason why I haven't bought an XL right now, but unfortunately it's true that seems pretty unlikely

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Hey, the limited edition Wind Waker HD game with Ganon figure is back on sale at GameStop!

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-hd-gamestop-exclusive-limited-edition/111455

Sold out again :( Hope you guys reserved a copy!

I'll keep watching to see if it comes back online...

Around the Network

Can't wait till I get my hands on Wind Waker HD, unfortunately it won't be until the latest in February as it is my birthday then, the soonest would be during Christmas break.
I'm already looking to buy 3 3DS games from October 12th t- November 8th ):

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
Can't wait till I get my hands on Wind Waker HD, unfortunately it won't be until the latest in February as it is my birthday then, the soonest would be during Christmas break.
I'm already looking to buy 3 3DS games from October 12th t- November 8th ):

This hobby is damn expensive :(

In case you people have missed them, I show you THIS:

Wright said:

In case you people have missed them, I show you THIS:

Am I seeing that right? 19 minutes??

What the hell was I doing for 50 hours? :D

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Am I seeing that right? 19 minutes??

What the hell was I doing for 50 hours? :D

Yes, 19 minutes.

Don't feel bad, it took me like...forever, to beat the game when I was a child :P